Natural light brown color 1 face Rudraksha from South India.
In 1 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 1 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology, 1 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Shiva itself and also the king of all rudraksha. this rudraksha is the rarest rudraksha in nature.
This rudraksha comes in 2 shape oval and half moon, the oval-shaped is from Nepal and the half moon shaped from south India and Sri Lanka.
It is said that Lord Shiva is present in 1 Mukhi Rudraksha and those who are wearing this Rudraksha can achieve anything in their life without the spirit of any lust.
Size of this Rudraksha is around 35mm, weight is around 6gm.
Why 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- One Mukhi Rudraksha helps you lead towards devotion (bhakti) and it also increases your concentration power.
- This Rudraksha helps you to focus deep during your meditation.
- A person who has 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is very fortunate and blessed. It is believed that people who worship one Mukhi Rudraksha every day all their wishes come true.
- People who wear this get more absorbed in devotion.
- This Rudraksha destroys sins and past karma of wearer.
- This Rudraksha also kills your all health-related problems.
- There are the endless benefits of wearing 1 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Monday before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM NAMAH SIVAYA" & "AUM HREEM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold or silver cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.