Natural light brown color 1 face Rudraksha from South India.
In 1 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 1 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology, 1 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Shiva itself and also the king of all rudraksha. this rudraksha is the rarest rudraksha in nature.
This rudraksha comes in 2 shape oval and half moon, the oval-shaped is from Nepal and the half moon shaped from south India and Sri Lanka.
It is said that Lord Shiva is present in 1 Mukhi Rudraksha and those who are wearing this Rudraksha can achieve anything in their life without the spirit of any lust.
Size of this Rudraksha is around 26-28mm, weight is around 3.5gm.
Why 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- One Mukhi Rudraksha helps you lead towards devotion (bhakti) and it also increases your concentration power.
- This Rudraksha helps you to focus deep during your meditation.
- A person who has 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is very fortunate and blessed. It is believed that people who worship one Mukhi Rudraksha every day all their wishes come true.
- People who wear this get more absorbed in devotion.
- This Rudraksha destroys sins and past karma of wearer.
- This Rudraksha also kills your all health-related problems.
- There are the endless benefits of wearing 1 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 1 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Monday before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM NAMAH SIVAYA" & "AUM HREEM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold or silver cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.