Natural brown color 8 faced (Mukhi) Rudraksha bracelet from Nepali & Indonesian beads.
This 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet is a combination of Nepali and Indonesian 8 mukhi rudraksha beads.
In 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 8 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha's bracelet symbolizes Lord Ganesha and according to Shiv Purana and Padma Purana, it is said that Lord Karthikeya also rules 8 Mukhi Rudraksha bracelet.
Anyone who wears this Rudraksha bracelet does not face any obstacles in his path.
Lord Ganesha also is known as Vighnaharta means the destroyer of obstacles.
It is also said that those who wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha get the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati also.
Rahu is the Ruling planet of this Rudraksha.
Why 8 Mukhi Rudraksha bracelet?
- This Rudraksha bracelet removes all types of obstacles or hurdles from the wearer's path.
- It removes the malefic effects of Ketu from your life
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha bracelet is very helpful to cure diseases related to skin.
- This rudraksha bracelet creates a shield towards the wearer's body so that negative energy does not disturb the wearer and always stays away from the wearer.
- businessmen should wear this Rudraksha bracelet as it removes obstacles from one's path.
- It fills the wearer with great knowledge and intelligence.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha bracelet.
How to use 8 Mukhi Rudraksha bracelet?
- This Rudraksha bracelet should be worn on Wednesday morning. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra " AUM HOOM NAMAH & OM GANESHAYE NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha bracelet.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.