Natural light brown color 7 face Rudraksha mala.
According to Hindu mythology, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Goddess Laxmi.
There are 54+1 beads in this Rudraksha mala.
This mala is basically for wearing purpose.
According to Padma Purana, seven powerful and mighty small snakes live in the seven partitions of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha which helps wearer from any type of poison.
Solar plexus chakra is associated with 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Planet Venus ruled by this rudraksha mala.
Chanting 108+1 mala rudraksha will increase your ability to focus, increase mental peace, and also gives you relief from anxiety & stress.
Why 7 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- Because the goddess Laxmi ruled this Rudraksha it always attracts wealth, prosperity, and luxury towards the wearer lifestyle.
- This rudraksha mala always brings new opportunities to create wealth.
- Due to the positive impact of this Rudraksha mala, all negative energies stay away from you.
- This Rudraksha mala also makes you feel positive every time.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 7 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Friday in the morning. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HUM NAMAH or AUM MAHALAKSHMI NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.
I received before the expected date and the product was simply awesome. Super quality with certificate