This 6 Mukhi Rudraksha mala with 54+1 beads with silver capping is one the most popular mala for wearing, manifestation, and affirmations.
Natural brown color 6 faced (Mukhi) Rudraksha mala from Indonesian beads.
In 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 6 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
Lord Kartikeya the Younger son of Lord Shiva Rules 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha mala is very popular and can be easily found in nature.
6 Mukhi rudraksha mala is associated with the planet "Venus".
Lord Kartikeya is also known as the six-headed god.
- A durable product to use.
- A good product to boost your concentration and meditation skills through chanting mala.
- You can wear it after finishing your mala chanting.
Why 6 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- According to the Hindu dietary planet, Venus (Sukra) is the symbol of luxury, comfort, and wealth so if someone who wears this Rudraksha gets all the things a human wants in his/her life.
- This Rudraksha mala is very beneficial for those who are introverted and disconnected from society.
- It is very effective in problem-related to eyes, liver, stomach, and sex.
- The person who wears this rudraksha also gets the blessings of Goddess Laxmi.
- This Rudraksha mala is very helpful in Sukra dosh.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 6 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Monday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Put the rudraksha mala on the feet of Lord Shiva sculpture.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM HUM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha mala.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purposes.