Natural brown color 5 face (Mukhi) Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 5 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 5 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
It is said that the five face rudraksha symbolizes the 5 different forms of Lord Shiva, also known as "Pancheswar".
This Rudraksha is very popular and can be easily found in nature.
5 Mukhi is associated with the planet "Jupiter".
The throat chakra (visuddha chakra) is associated with 5 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Mostly malas are made up of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha to chant mantras.
The size of this Rudraksha is around 24 to 26mm.
Why 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- 5 mukhi rudraksha reduces the malefic effects of Jupiter planet.
- controls or maintain the blood pressure.
- Highly preferable for chanting mantras or meditation.
- enhance wearers confidence, concentration, and memory power.
- This Rudraksha is the best choice for those students who are facing difficulty in concentration or focus.
- This rudraksha can be worn by anyone.
- After wearing this Rudraksha the wearer feels both physically and mentally strong.
- After wearing this rudraksha you will be closer to Lord Shiva.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 5 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Monday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Put the rudraksha on the feet of Lord Shiva sculpture.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.