Natural brown color 2 face (Mukhi) Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 2 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 2 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is also known as "Deveshwar" Rudraksha because this rudraksha is the mirror of the moon.
According to Hindu mythology, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes "Ardhanareshwara"
Those who wear this Rudraksha get the blessings of both lords Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
This Rudraksha helps to build a strong bond between life partners and leads them to a healthy relationship.
2 mukhi rudraksha is associated with Planet moon.
The Size of this 2 mukhi rudraksha is 21-22mm
Why 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha provides great harmony in relationships.
- If you are looking for a life partner then this rudraksha can help you to get the desired life partner.
- This rudraksha provides you inner happiness and satisfaction.
- 2 Mukhi helps to build a strong unity and togetherness.
- People with cancer horoscope should wear this Rudraksha.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is very helpful in heart and lungs related diseases.
- It also helps in building a great relationship between husband-wife, parents-children, teacher-student, employee-employer etc.
- Fulfill wearers all wishes.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Monday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Put the rudraksha on the feet of Lord Shiva sculpture.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.