Natural brown color 2 face (Mukhi) Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 2 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 2 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
This Nepali 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is very unique in nature.
This Rudraksha is also known as "Deveshwar" Rudraksha because this rudraksha is the mirror of the moon.
According to Hindu mythology, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes "Ardhanareshwara"
Those who wear this Rudraksha get the blessings of both lords Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
This Rudraksha helps to build a strong bond between life partners and leads them to a healthy relationship.
2 mukhi rudraksha is associated with Planet moon.
The Size of this 2 mukhi rudraksha is 23-24mm
Why 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha provides great harmony in relationships.
- If you are looking for a life partner then this rudraksha can help you to get the desired life partner.
- This rudraksha provides you inner happiness and satisfaction.
- 2 Mukhi helps to build a strong unity and togetherness.
- People with cancer horoscope should wear this Rudraksha.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is very helpful in heart and lungs related diseases.
- It also helps in building a great relationship between husband-wife, parents-children, teacher-student, employee-employer etc.
- Fulfill wearers all wishes.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Monday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Put the rudraksha on the feet of Lord Shiva sculpture.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.