This 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala with108+1 beads is one the most popular mala for Jaap, manifestation, and affirmations.
Chanting a Rudraksha mala 108 times gives you a tremendous amount of positive energy and mental peace.
Natural brown color 2 faced (Mukhi) Rudraksha mala from Indonesian beads.
In 2 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 2 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is also known as "Deveshwar" Rudraksha because this rudraksha is the mirror of the moon.
According to Hindu mythology, 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala symbolizes "Ardhanareshwara"
Those who wear this Rudraksha mala get the blessings of both lords Shiva and Goddess Parvati.
This Rudraksha mala helps to build a strong bond between life partners and leads them to a healthy relationship.
Chanting 108+1 mala rudraksha will increase your ability to focus, increase mental peace and also gives you relief from anxiety & stress.
- A durable product to use.
- A good product to boost your concentration and meditation skills through chanting mala.
- You can wear it after finishing your mala chanting.
Why 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha mala provides great harmony in relationships.
- If you are looking for a life partner then this rudraksha mala can help you to get the desired life partner.
- This rudraksha mala provides you inner happiness and satisfaction.
- 2 Mukhi helps to build a strong unity and togetherness.
- People with cancer horoscope should wear this Rudraksha mala.
- 2 Mukhi Rudraksha mala is very helpful in heart and lungs related diseases.
- It also helps in building a great relationship between husband-wife, parents-children, teacher-student, employee-employer etc.
- Fulfill wearers all wishes.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha mala should be worn on "Monday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Put the rudraksha mala on the feet of Lord Shiva sculpture.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha mala.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purposes.
I ordered 2 mukhi mala 9-10 mm beads . The size of bead is 4-5 mm on average. Also the quality of beads not so good. Worst website ever. Not recommended
Do mukhi rudraksha mala
Uniform sized beads, neatly knotted. Nice workmanship and packing. Promptly delivery. God bless
Very happy to get a large java 2 mukhi mala... Original
So nice n really happy with original product..Thank you