Natural light brown color 16 face Rudraksha from Indonesia.
In 16 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 16 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology, 16 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Maha Mrityunjay, an avatar of Lord Shiva.
It is also said that this rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Rama.
This Rudraksha is also known as Jai Rudraksha.
Moon is the ruling planet of this Rudraksha.
Size of the bead is around 17 to 19mm.
Why 16 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Protect wearer from the malefic effects of the moon.
- According to ancient Vedic texts, sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps in treating diseases like leprosy, tuberculosis and other lungs infections.
- Possessing positive energy, peace, and prosperity by holding this rudraksha.
- Putting this Rudraksha is a means of achieving the divine knowledge of Shiva Ji. This miraculous Rudraksha can be worn by anyone. It is believed that Rudraksha prevents man from negative energy.
- Wearing sixteen face rudraksha also benefits the disease like paralysis.
- This Rudraksha is the form of Mahamrityunjaya of Lord Shiva, so by holding it keeps away all kinds of fears and diseases
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 16 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Monday morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HAUM JOOM SAH & AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold or silver cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.