Natural light brown color 15 face Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 15 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 15 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology, 15 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Pashupatinath who is also a powerful form of Lord Shiva.
It helps the wearer to believe in positive thinking and get the ability to forgive others. A person will become more solicitous and soft-hearted than before after wearing it.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the planet, Mercury.
15 Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with the Anahata or heart chakra.
Why 15 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This rudraksha improves your heart health and makes it function well.
- Due to it's healing energy it removes all the negative emotions that are striking to your brain.
- The grace of lord Pashupatinath reduces the animalistic instincts in human.
- This Rudraksha helps you to replace your bad habits with the good one.
- It also improves your consciousness level.
- This Rudraksha helps you to reduce stress, anxiety and depression level.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 15 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Wednesday morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" or "AUM HREEM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold or silver cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.