Natural brown color 14 face Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 14 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
The Presiding Deity of this Rudraksha is Lord Hanuman.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Hanuman and is considered Deva Mani. The most precious of all Rudra gems, this Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very powerful.
This Rudraksha is believed that it has come directly from the eyes of Lord Shiva, who himself wears this bead. This rudraksha has a great beneficial effect and provides positive energy to the wearer.
The wearer of this rudraksha gets the direct blessing of Lord Shiva and also gets all the material wealth, growth and prosperity. It helps the wearer to attain all worldly pleasure and success in their life.
As this Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha belongs to fourteen vidya, it bestows the wearer with the opportunity of fourteen vidya. The wearer of this rudraksha gets 14 Ratna blessings of Lord Shiva.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead is called ‘Deva Mani’ or bead of the Gods. This Rudraksha helps in increasing the calmness of the mind, senses and enhances intuition. The bead of rudraksha gives strong willpower and determination. Also, this bead helps in alleviating the malefic effects of Mangal Dosha and Shani Sade Sati.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is known as Ajna Chakra (medulla plexus) which is located between two eyebrows. This rudraksha bead helps in opening of Ajna Chakra and thus helps in improving in Visualisation power.
It improves spontaneous thinking and it is worn to sublimate the effects. The Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as Maha Shani.
The size of this Rudraksha is around 32 to 33mm
Why 14 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Hanuman, it blessed wearer with brave and fearless nature just like Lord Hanuman.
- It helps you to control your all senses.
- If you are going through Shani Sade Sati you should wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha it will protect you from the negative impact of Shani Sade Sati.
- It also protects you from skin-related health problems.
- If you are struggling with your studies or concentration power then this Rudraksha will be beneficial for you.
- A great choice for the people in the field of business, stocks, politics, leaders, and traders.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 14 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Tuesday. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold or silver cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.