Natural brown color 14 faced (Mukhi) Rudraksha bracelet from Nepali & Indonesian beads.
This 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet is a combination of Nepali and Indonesian 14 mukhi rudraksha beads.
Bracelet is made up of 19 Indonesian 14 mukhi beads and 1 Nepali bead.
In 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 14 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology 14, Mukhi Rudraksha originated from the third eye of Lord Shiva and is very rare in nature. most of the time 14 Mukhi Rudraksha also known as Dev Mani.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes lord hanuman.
Why 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet?
- This Rudraksha bracelet symbolizes Lord Hanuman, it blessed the wearer with brave and fearless nature just like Lord Hanuman.
- It helps you to control your all senses.
- If you are going through Shani Sade Sati you should wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha bracelet it will protect you from the negative impact of Shani Sade Sati.
- It also protects you from skin-related health problems.
- If you are struggling with your studies or concentration power then this Rudraksha bracelet will be beneficial for you.
- A great choice for the people in the field of business, stocks, politics, leaders, and traders.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha bracelet.
How to use 14 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet?
- This Rudraksha bracelet should be worn on Tuesday. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha bracelet.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purposes.