Natural brown color 13 face Rudraksha mala from Indonesia.
In 13 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 13 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology, 13 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Kamadeva, Lord Indra, and goddess Laxmi.
Those who wear this Rudraksha Mala get the blessings of Lord Kamadeva and Rati.
This Rudraksha Mala helps to build a strong bond between life partners.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala is associated with Planet venue or moon.
Why 13 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala?
- As this Rudraksha mala is ruled by Lord Kamadeva, it helps the wearer with divine charisma, and immense sex power, and fulfills the desire.
- This Rudraksha mala gives its wearer everything a human need to live a wonderful and joyful life.
- This Rudraksha mala also enhances the beauty of the wearer and it also provides him/her charm and increases his/her aura.
- 13 Mukhi rudraksha mala also confers riches, luxuries, and desired lifestyle because goddess Laxmi is also associated with this rudraksha.
- It also cures problem-related to the throat such as thyroid, throat infection, etc, and this rudraksha mala is also beneficial for problems related to the kidney.
- If a person is suffering from low sperm count or any sex-related problems then this rudraksha mala shows some miraculous benefits to its wearer.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 13 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala?
- This Rudraksha mala should be worn on Friday morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM NAMAH & OM KELEEM KAMDEVAYE NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha mala.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.