Natural brown color 11 faced (Mukhi) Rudraksha bracelet from Nepali & Indonesian beads.
This 11 Mukhi Rudraksha Bracelet is a combination of Nepali and Indonesian 11 mukhi rudraksha beads.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha is an identity of Lord Rudra. A person who wears this Rudraksha bracelet will bless with long life and negative things will not happen to that person.
11 face Rudraksha has been given equal status as 1 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This 11 mukhi Rudraksha is also considered to be the symbol of Lord Shiva's 11th avatar Lord Hanumana.
The eleven face Rudraksha is also considered the nature of Lord Indra.
The throat chakra is associated with 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha rules all planets.
Why 11 Mukhi Rudraksha bracelet?
- By holding this rudraksha bracelet the senses and mind get controlled.
- This Rudraksha bracelet is very helpful for yogis because it helps the wearer in building great meditation and concentration power.
- Due to this Rudraksha bracelet, there is no fear of premature death.
- 11 Mukhi is very helpful in asthma and respiratory-related problems.
- The person who holds this 11 Mukhi Rudraksha bracelet gets the victory in politics, diplomacy and in every field.
- By wearing this rudraksha bracelet, sources of income open up and new opportunities are available.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 11 Mukhi Rudraksha bracelet?
- This Rudraksha bracelet should be worn on "Monday or Tuesday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH "(ॐ ह्रीं हूं नमः)" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha bracelet.
- The Rudraksha bracelet can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.