Siddha Mala | Siddha Mala Benefits
(Siddha Mala - Siddha Mala benefits and it's uses)
The Most Energetic Rudraksha Mala for the fulfillment of all desires is the Siddha Mala. This sacred rosary mala contains a Shakti set of Rudraksha beads from Nepal. The Siddha Combination of Rudraksha is a string of Rudraksha beads made up of several Mukhis. A Siddha Mala is created with beads from 2 Mukhi to 14 Mukhi along with Gauri-Shankar & Ganesha Rudraksha, and a Sarva is created using beads from 2 Mukhi to 16 Mukhi along with Gauri-Shankar & Ganesha Rudraksha. A Supreme Sarva Siddha combination is created using the Siddha combination and the beads from 2 Mukhi to 18 Mukhi. It is regarded as one of the most potent Rudraksha malas used for spiritual enlargement, chakra balancing, and planet-wide peace.
The word "Siddha" in Sanskrit means "that which is achieved," "that which is divine," "that which is proven," or "that which is acquired." It refers to something obtained or restored via penance or mantra practice.
Why is Siddha mala important?
The entire selection of Rudraksha beads for mind, body, and soul healing can be found in a Siddha Mala. It's frequently worn by meditators to promote spiritual development. People who want to protect themselves from all chakra imbalances and keep a positive outlook on life need to wear it. It creates a shield of protection around the wearer and appeases the malevolent planets. It improves the wearer's aura, power of manifestation, and magnetism and contains the abilities of numerous Gods and Goddesses.
To balance all the body's chakras, wear a pair of two bracelets or merely a pair of two bracelets. The wrists or upper arms are where the bracelets are worn. This is the most potent method of wearing that provides numerous therapeutic advantages and maximizes the beads’ effectiveness. Siddha Combination in this type is suitable for both wearing during meditation exercises and storing on an altar. The Chakras receive no therapeutic advantages from it.
You can create any Siddha combination in gold, silver, or plain thread. To increase their strength, gemstones can be added. If anybody carries Rudraksham along with pearls, Prabala, crystal, silver, gold, and lapis lazuli, he becomes a manifestation of Shiva, according to the Shiva Purana Book 11, Chapter 6, Verse 33–34 Rudraksha can protect a person from sin since darkness cannot approach him while they are holding it, even because of lethargy.
Significance of Siddha mala combination
It provides the following advantages when worn as a neck mala or a pair of two wrist malas that include all mukhis and is strung in accordance with Rudraksha Science Therapy.
- An "Akshamalika" is this (garland of letters). This mala contains every mantra (there are 7 crores), as well as every piece of wisdom.
- For high achievers and ambitious individuals who aspire to the highest position.
- Puranas claim that a person who wears a different Mukhi of Rudraksha transforms into Lord Shiva in human form.
- Rudraksha beads are used in this, which stand in for all the planets as well as all the Devis and Devas.
- You might be able to realize all of your dreams.
- This chakra mala can be used to balance each chakra.
- The most significant and powerful healing mala.
Rudraksha combination in Sidhamala
A combination mala with all Rudraksha bead varieties as prescribed by the sastra. According to sastra, a combination mala is made up of beads with faces ranging from 2 to 14, Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha & Ganesha Rudraksha. There are several bead counts, bringing the total number of beads to 27. The Siddha mala is considered by the sastra to be the most revered Rudraksha mala combination since it offers all of the advantages and blessings that a Rudraksha combination is capable of.
Below are the individual bead counts:
2 Mukhi – 1 nos
3 Mukhi – 1 nos
4 Mukhi – 2 nos
5 Mukhi – 10 nos
6 Mukhi – 2 nos
7 Mukhi – 2 nos
8 Mukhi – 1 nos
9 Mukhi – 1 nos
10 Mukhi – 1 nos
11 Mukhi – 1 nos
12 Mukhi – 1 nos
13 Mukhi – 1 nos
14 Mukhi – 1 nos
Ganesh Mukhi – 1 nos
Gauri Shankar Mukhi – 1 nos
Benefits of a Siddha Mala
- Bringing family unity.
- Infuse the household with uplifting energy.
- Protect family from the negative gaze.
- Protect the family.
- Ensure the family's health.
- Bring riches and fortune.
- Bring luck and prosperity.
- Get rid of roadblocks in life.
- Get rid of the Vaastu dosh influence.
- Bring God and the Goddess into your household and bless them.
- Make your family successful and happy.
- Invite God and the Goddess into the family.
- Pray for the next generation.
Where should you store this Siddha Mala and when should you use it?
- You can keep this Siddha mala at home in the puja room or wherever valuable items are kept, like in a jewelry box or cash box.
- If you're not a priest or a meditation expert, you shouldn't wear this holy mala regularly around your neck because it has a strong energy that is difficult for a normal person to control. Any member of the family can wear it on their birthday because it is appropriate to wear it on that day.
- The family can wear this Siddha mala at a special home pooja in advance. Such as performing puja at your home or place of business, such as a bhajan kirtan or rudri puja.
Siddha Mala wearing guidelines
- Use cow milk, Ganga Jal, Mansarovar Jal, or any other holy water to clean this sacred mala. on "Monday," you should do this technique.
- While holding the Rudraksha in your hand, recite the mantra Om Namo Shivaya at least 108 times. All shall become Shakti Jaguruk (The power or energy will get activated)
- The most crucial instruction is to touch your elders' feet before donning these holy beads, according to Charan Sparsh. In Hinduism, something is extremely significant. You will be blessed, possess something that will purify your soul, and enjoy all of the benefits of wearing a sacred Rudraksha.
Rudrakshas used in Siddha Mala
- One Mukhi Rudraksha
The most powerful, divine, and auspicious gift that nature has given to mankind is the Ek Mukhi Rudraksha. The king of all Rudraksha beads, it is the rarest of all Rudraksha mukhis. Lord Shiva, also known as Param Shiva, the pure mind, is in charge of the One Mukhi Rudraksha.
- Using a single face Rudraksha is the most potent bead for Dhyaan/Meditation and spiritual advancement, and it satisfies the wearer's needs.
- Antahkarana Shuddhi destroys past karma and misdeeds
- A means of achieving Moksha or release
- It enables one to inspire revolutionary ideas for the benefit of the masses.
- Being able to access the collective mind makes it easier to relate to the general public.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha
The divine do Mukhi Rudraksha, which is ruled by the planet Moon, represents the union of Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati. The 2 Mukhi Rudraksha, which symbolizes the Ardhnareshwar form of the god’s Shiva and Parvati, is a symbol of harmony between the masculine and feminine forces in nature.
- It aids in reducing the negative effects of the moon.
- It resolves issues with the left eye, colon, and kidney.
- It improves relationship harmony
- It takes out roadblocks to marriage.
- It encourages infertile couples to conceive
- The wearer brings in a prosperous business partnership
- It improves friendships and other relationships
- Three Mukhi Rudraksha
Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh (Tridev) are said to appear in the shape of the Three Mukhi Rudraksha, which also embodies the energies of the three worlds of the sky, earth, and the underworld.
- The Three Mukhi Rudraksha enhances digestion and promotes bodily wellness.
- Wearing three Mukhi Rudrakshas improves a person's courage, sharpness, and leadership skills.
- Three Mukhi Rudrakshas provide good fortune and success in the political and governmental spheres.
- The person has financial stability and business success, and Lakshmi moves in permanently.
- The 3 Mukhi Rudraksha is a representation of academic accomplishment for those who are pursuing an education.
- Four Mukhi Rudraksha
The most genuine and potent varieties of Rudraksha, the Java and Nepal varieties, are where you may find the 4 Mukhi beads.
- It increases success in the fields of singing and public speaking.
- The wearer develops clarity and precision in thinking and communication
- incorporating behavior and communication
- It improves the wearer's intelligence, wit, and logic.
- Students, academics, teachers, authors, journalists, and researchers can all greatly benefit from it.
- Five Mukhi Rudraksha
Five Mukhi Rudraksha, commonly referred to as Panchmukhi Rudraksha, is a five-faced Rudraksha. It is a kalagni Rudra (Lord Shiva's form) identity and functions as a Jyotish or spiritual medicine to counteract Jupiter's unfavorable influence.
- Promotes the wearer's well-being and tranquility.
- Promotes mental transformation and positive energy.
- Brings luck and promotes mental tranquility.
- soothes the negative effects of Jupiter.
- Encourages spirituality, tranquility, health, and mental fortitude.
- Aids those who are cautious and introverted.
- Aids in developing self-worth, individuality, and creativity
- Aids in developing mental toughness.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha
The surface of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha (Six-Faced Rudraksha) is naturally lined with six vertical lines. It is known as the "problem-solving Rudraksha" since it helps the wearer escape any uncomfortable circumstances. Lord Kartikeya, the valiant son of Lord Shiva and Parvati, is in charge of running it.
- It improves a person's ability to think rationally, increasing their attractiveness, intelligence, and stability of mind.
- It also improves their oratory skills and instills creative traits.
- It regulates Venus's negative influence.
- It increases energy and encourages activity
- It aids in the management of diabetes
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha
According to certain ancient scriptures, the 7 Mukhi Rudraksha represents both Lord Kamadeva and the goddess of riches, Lakshmi. It is claimed to enhance one's health and vigor. Given that it represents Goddess Lakshmi, this Rudraksha is very beneficial for attracting riches. The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha brings wealth and joy to the wearer.
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is worn for career and commercial gains.
- This Rudraksha can be worn to obtain luck in trying circumstances.
- The Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is really helpful for ending poverty at home and obtaining financial wealth.
- Wearing seven Mukhi Rudraksha can help you ward off Shani's bad karma.
- A person should wear Seven Mukhi Rudraksha if they have joint discomfort and mental tension.
- The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha brings great wealth and fortune to the wearer. It makes advancement opportunities and job prospects better.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
The Eight-Faced Rudraksha, or 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, naturally has 8 vertical lines running from top to bottom across its surface. It is regarded as an original bead if the lines have not been broken. It symbolizes Lord Ganesha, who is praised before beginning any task.
- It aids in overcoming unforeseen life delays
It aids in overcoming setbacks and difficulties.
- It encourages a shift in perspective and encourages initiative in overcoming obstacles.
- It regulates the Mooladhara Chakra.
- It aids in removing planet Ketu's negative influence.
- It mitigates the negative effects of Kaal Sarp Dosha.
- The wearer's wisdom and awareness are increased
- Nine Mukhi Rudraksha
The holy Mother is in charge of the nine Mukhi Rudraksha, which is strong in both spiritual and material aspects. Rudraksha's rare 9 Mukhi beads, known as Nava Durga and including the powers of all nine goddesses, are ruled by the goddess Durga. This Rudraksha gives the bearer worldly conveniences and satisfies wants to be known as Bhogha in addition to emancipation, or Moksha.
- Rahu's negative impacts are countered by Mukhi, which also enhances its positive effects.
- Get relief from Rahu Dosh,
- aid in Rahu Mahadasha and Antardasha relief,
- alleviate Kaalsarp Dosh (wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha), and
- aid in Surya Grahan Dosha and Chandra Grahan Dosha relief.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha
Represents the Gods of all 10 directions, and those who wear it are blessed by them. The ten-faced Rudraksha represents the gods of all 10 directions and has ten naturally occurring lines on its surface. This Rudraksha also protects us from the sins committed by our body's 10 organs.
- The ten incarnations and ten directions are represented by the ten Mukhi of this Rudraksha.
- Ten Mukhi Rudrakshas serve as a shield for the body, keeping evil at bay.
- The user of this Mukhi receives a lot of uplifting energy.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha
Eleven Rudras, Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha, and Eleven Face Rudraksha are other names for Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha. For Shiva’s followers, this is the most successful and effective Rudraksha out of all the other Rudrakshas. It is known as the light mass of Lord Rudra Shiva. Lord Hanuman is the eleventh Rudra out of a total of eleven.
- Wearers are bestowed with knowledge, a fulfilling existence, courage, sound judgment, a large vocabulary, and success.
- guards against unintentional demise and deformation.
- aids in meditation and solves yogic practice issues.
- It makes the wearer healthy and fit and aids in the treatment of many ailments.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha
The Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is a representation of the Sun and is led by Lord Sunriya Dev. The wearer of this Rudraksha acquires the qualities of the sun, which include its ability to rule and move without interruption with dazzling warmth and vigor.
- Wearers of Twelve Mukhi Rudrakshas experience the sun's brilliance.
- This Rudraksha dispels anxiety, mistrust, and dread.
- The twelve Mukhi Rudraksha improves drive and self-esteem.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha
Tehra Mukhi Rudraksha is another name for thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha. The shape of the king Indra is represented by Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha, and Lord Indra is pleased when this Rudraksha is worn.
- It bestows popularity and charm upon the wearer.
- This Rudraksha elevates the wearer's spirit while providing all material comforts.
- It makes sure the wearer succeeds in trying circumstances.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha is regarded as the Deva Mani and is a representation of Lord Hanuman. This Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha, the most valuable of all Rudra jewels, has great strength. Since Lord Shiva himself wears this Rudraksha, many people believe it to have originated from his eyes. This Rudraksha has a powerful beneficial impact and gives the user uplifting energy.
- This is the top bead used to represent Lord Hanuman.
- It is extremely helpful for reducing Saturn's malefic impact and Sade Sati.
- It endows a person with strength, vitality, and leadership skills.
- It is excellent for obesity, arthritis, bone, and muscle.
Siddha Mala is a unique and potent healing mala used to obtain blessings and guidance in life. It is capable of achieving all of the wearer's goals and aspirations for their ideal existence. Additionally, it removes a lot of the wearer's potential health and other impediments. brings a great deal of positive energy that leads to all of life's accomplishments.
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, the most celebrated esoteric accessory of spiritual seekers, has been used comprehensively since time immemorial. Botanically known as Eliocarpus Ganitrus, Rudraksha are the dried seeds of a tree which grows in select locations of South-East Asia, predominantly in the upper Himalayan Mountain. Assisting the spiritual seeker in many ways, Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is potent aids for one's physical, psychological, mental well-being, and one's spiritual sadhana.
The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha are beads that look like two beads fused together and can be worn by anyone above 14 years of age. The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a certain kind which brings balance between your Ida and Pingala. If you are a balanced human being and you function sensibly in your life, opulence may come. It happens mostly when energies function well.
Gauri Shankar which is the Unison of Male (Yang) Shiva and female (Ying) Shakti is the most authoritative Rudraksha for devout wholeness. As per ancient philosophy, the entire universe is a manifestation of pure consciousness in manifesting the universe, this pure consciousness seems to become divided into two poles or aspects, neither of which can exist without the other. One characteristic retains a static quality and remains identified with unman fest consciousness in Tantra this quality is called Shiva and is conceptualized as masculine the other part of this polarity is a dynamic, energetic or creative aspect that is called Shakti, the great mother of the universe, for it is from her that all is born.
The benefit of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha:
- For someone who is constantly on the move and who eats and sleeps in various places, this rudraksha is very good support because it creates a cocoon of your own energy.
- For sadhus and sanyasis, they were constantly moving so this rudraksha is good for their health and they can wear it or take this bead with them where ever they go.
- People have started eating and sleeping in different places because of their business or profession, so a Gauri Shankar rudraksha can be helpful.
Ganesh Rudraksha is the rudraksha known for its effective power and look. The ruling God of this Rudraksha is Lord Ganesha, the Vighna Harta, who removes all obstacles and difficulties, and its ruling planet is Rahu. The wearer not only gets success in every endeavor by the blessings of Ganpati Bappa. It also gets the strength and courage to face adversities and challenges in life, the wearer of this Ganesh Rudraksha. It also increases the stability and peace of mind, which helps the worshipper/wearer of this sacred bead remain calm and self-possessed. It bestows an extra slice of luck, a fortune that results in a better, healthier, and more prosperous life. Anyone who desires name, fame, and leadership qualities, should wear the Ganesh Rudraksha. This sacred bead is also very beneficial for businessmen, stockers, and investors.
This Ganesh Rudraksha is wearer by people all over the world and this Rudraksha is the symbol of Lord Ganesha and revolved among other genres of rudrakshas available in this world. If you seek the most prosperous, healthy and peaceful life, then you can wear this rudraksha on a regular basis and gets the benefit of it. A person who wears this Ganesh rudraksha and does pooja of Lord Ganesha will gets the maximum powers and benefits of this rudraksha. Lord Ganesha helps in getting the goal of your life and also helps in achieving it. The wearer can wear this bead in different sizes and in different way as they feel to wear it. This Ganesh Rudraksha is known for bringing good luck in the life of the wearer. You can also keep this Ganesh rudraksha in your MANDIR to get the positive effect of this rudraksha.
The benefit of Ganesh Rudraksha:
- Ganesh rudraksha bead helps to attain self-confidence and low self-esteem.
- This rudraksha bead is beneficial for people of multinational companies, investors, and businessmen.
- This bead provides all spiritual, physical, and mental benefits to the wearer.
- Ganesh Rudraksha gives all worldly comfort to the wearer.
- This rudraksha also reduces the anger power of the wearer.
- Ganesh rudraksha can be worn by those people who are suffering from Blood Pressure issues.
- This Ganesh rudraksha also brings good luck to the wearer.