Rudraksha - Things you Need to Know.
What is Rudraksha?
How Rudraksha Originated?
We all know that Lord Shiva is a great ascetic(तपस्वी) and he remains absorbed in his penance(तपस्या) for even more then 1000 years. According to Shiva Purana, when Lord Shiva opened his eyes after thousands of years of penance(तपस्या) then a few drops of tears fell on the earth from his eye and from there Rudraksha trees start's growing on the earth. Rudraksha is literally the offering of lord Shiva to his Divotees.
How Rudraksha Works?
Feeling is emotion and emotion is energy(your emotion can be positive or negative & the same energy you will reflect) so it's really important to feel good & positive about your Rudraksha.
Everything in this world or outside the world is made up of energy that is vibrating at a certain frequency. Rudraksha beads are filled with certain patterns which are vibrating at a certain frequencies, different mukhi Rudraksha emits different frequencies and these different Rudraksha frequencies matches exactly with the frequency of 9 planets(Nav Graha).
Now you might have understood how important it is to believe, feel good & positive about your Rudraksha because a negative feeling can change your emotion, and a negative emotion will change the energy, hence the frequency will change automatically.
Modern science also proved this theory very well.
what are the types of Rudrakshas and their respective beej mantras?
So far many Rudraksha's has been found in the world till now but only 23 Rudrakshas are well known 1 to 21 mukhi, Gauri-Shankar and Ganesha Rudrakshas. Nepal, Indonesia and India produces the highest number of Rudrakshas out of which Nepali Rudrakshas are the most powerful one.
Let's talk about the 23 different types of Rudrakshas.
One face/Mukhi Rudraksha- There is only one cleft on this rudraksha which depicts one face or mukh. It represents Lord Shiva itself. It is very rare rudraksha. A person is very fortunate and blessed who has this. It is believed that people who worship one Mukhi Rudraksha every day all their wishes come true.
Beej mantra : "AUM NAMAH SIVAYA" & "AUM HREEM NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 1 FACE RUDRAKSHA)
- Two faces/Mukhi Rudraksha- It has two clefts on it. It is an identity of lord Ardhnareshwar. It helps to seek prestige and harmony in married life and make a balance between the pairs so that the arguments would not happen. It also helps in preventing the disease related to the kidney.
Beej Mantra : "AUM NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 2 FACE RUDRAKSHA)
- Three Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It has three clefts on it which depict faces of it. It is an identity of Lord Agni. It helps to control the level of energies in the body of a human and helps the wearer to become more confident than before. It also helps the person to get rid of depression and anxiety.
Beej Mantra : "AUM KLEEM NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 3 FACE RUDRAKSHA)
- Four face/Mukhi rudraksha- This rudraksha bead has 4 clefts on it. It is an identity of Brahma. This is the best-suited rudraksha for students who are lacking behind in their studies. It will increase their concentration power and help to memorize the things.
Beej Mantra : "AUM HREEM NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 4 FACE RUDRAKSHA)
- Five Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- This rudraksha bead has five clefts on it. It is an identity of Kalagnirudra. This Rudraksha is most commonly found. People who worship this bead will attain peace good health and harmony in life.
Beej Mantra : "AUM HREEM NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 5 FACE RUDRAKSHA)
- Six Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- This Rudraksha has six clefts on it. It is an identity of Kartikey(Lord Shiva’s son). It is believed that if people wear this rudraksha on their right side of their arm they will be relieved from their sins. It is also good for married people because it helps to maintain love in married life.
Beej Mantra : “Om Hreem Hum Namah”
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 6 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
- Seven Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It also named as Anangswaroopa, those who wears or worship this rudraksha their life become more luxurious than before. Godess Lakshmi rules this Rudraksha, It helps to gain prosperity and wealth in life.
Beej Mantra : "AUM MAHALAKSHMI NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 7 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
Eight Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It is an identity of Lord Ganesha. It helps in achieving the goals of life without any difficulty & Also, health problems related to skin and blood pressure.
Beej Mantra : " AUM HOOM NAMAH & OM GANESHAYE NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE T BUY 8 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
- Nine Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It is an identity of Goddess Durga. It is believed that if a person wears this rudraksha on their left arm they will become more powerful than before. It helps to get rid of all the problems in life.
Beej Mantra : "AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 9 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
Ten Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- it is an identity of Lord Vishnu. It works like a shield and an evil will not come across to that person who wears this.
Beej Mantra : "AUM HREEM NAMAH (ॐ ह्रीं नमः)"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 10 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
Eleven Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It is an identity of Lord Rudra. A person who wears this Rudraksha will bless with long life and negative things will not happen to that person.
Beej Mantra : "Om Hreem Hum Namah"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 11 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
- Twelve Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It is an identity of Lord Surya. A person who wears this Rudraksha will shine like a sun. People get attracted to that person.
Beej Mantra : "SRI SURYAYA NAMAH OR AUM KRAUM SRAUM RAUM NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 12 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
Thirteen Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It is an identity of Lord Vishwadeva. It helps to accomplish all the desire. People who wear this would be blessed with rajyoga or an authoritative position in life This bead is also rare, it also confers on spiritual goals of the wearer.
Beej Mantra : "OM KELEEM KAMDEVAYE NAMAH"
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 13 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
- Fourteen Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It is an identity of Lord Hanuman. 14 mukhi is also one of the rarest Rudrakshas. It believes in giving instant result. It is also the most powerful Rudraksha.
Beej Mantra : “OM NAMAN”
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 14 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
- Fifteen Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It is an identity of Lord Pashupatinath. It is also rare Rudraksha. It helps the wearer to believe in positive thinking and get the ability to forgive others. A person will become more solicitous and soft-hearted than before after wearing it.
Beej Mantra : “OM HREEM NAMAH”
Sixteen Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- This rare rudraksha bead protects the person from mishappening. The path of the wearer becomes passable with the blessing of Lord Shiva. It also protects the person from evil and negative energies.
Beej Mantra : “Om Hreem Hoom Namah”
Seventeen Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- This rudraksha bead symbolize the Goddess Katyayani. This Rudraksha is good for those who are having trouble in getting married. It also helps in nullifies the effect of sade sati.
Beej Mantra : "Om Namaha Shivaya”
Eighteen Face/Mukhi Rudraksha-The ruling god of this Rudraksha is Goddess Earth. This Rudraksha bead helps the wearer to earn profit from project related to land because it grabs the power of Goddess Earth.
Beej Mantra : “Om Namaha Shivaya"
Nineteen Face/Mukhi Rudraksha-This Rudraksha is best suited for the person who is in the service sector. It gives financial growth, career growth, and promotion.
Beej Mantra : “Om Hreem Hoom Namaha”
- Twenty Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- It helps the person to attain mental peace. The wearer will be blessed with great intelligence and it will also increase the concentration power. It also helps to fight with the evil eye.
Beej Mantra : “Om Namaha Shivaya”
- Twenty One Face/Mukhi Rudraksha- This Rudraksha bead represents Lord Kuber itself. The wearer is blessed with wealth, luxury and fortune. This is also one of the rarest Rudrakshas. It also helps to attain a healthy life, so many disease gets eliminated from a wearers body. This is the best-suited Rudraksha for those who want a successful and progressive life.
Beej Mantra : “Om Hreem Hoom Shiv Mitraya Namah”
Ganesha Rudraksha- Ganesh Rudraksha is the rudraksha known for its effective power and look. The ruling God of this Rudraksha is Lord Ganesha, the Vighna Harta, who removes all obstacles and difficulties, and its ruling planet is Rahu.
Beej Mantra :- "Om Ganeshaya Namah" or "Om Hoom Namah"
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha- The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha are beads that look like two beads fused together and can be worn by anyone above 14 years of age. The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a certain kind which brings balance between your Ida and Pingala. If you are a balanced human being and you function sensibly in your life, opulence may come. It happens mostly when energies function well. Gauri Shankar which is the Unison of Male (Yang) Shiva and female (Ying) Shakti is the most authoritative Rudraksha for devout wholeness.
Beej Mantra : “Om Aim Hreem Yugal rupanaye Namah”
Benefits of Rudrakshas?
If you wear the right Rudraksha then you can get countless benefits of it.
Like we have told about different Rudraksha earlier, their benefits are also different. so let's talk about their benefits.
1 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- It fulfills all the wearer’s desires.
- It is the most powerful bead for meditation and dhyana purposes.
- It helps to control the level of energies in the body of the human.
- It helps the wearer to become more confident than before.
- A person will become more solicitous and soft-hearted than before after wearing it.
- It also protects the person from evil and negative energies.
- It gives financial growth, career growth, promotion and authoritative position in life.
- The wearer will bless with wealth, luxury and fortune.
2 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- If one is facing difficulty or problems in their married life then this rudraksha is very beneficial for them.
- It brings positivity in relation so that they would mutually understand each other.
- It helps to cure the decrease related to kidney, gastroenteritis problem, heart-related problem and helps to boosts up your memory.
- It is also beneficial for whom who is in search of best life partner.
- It also helps to bring pleasure and spiritual gains in wearer life.
- It also helps to cure the negative effects of Planet Moon. So those who have weak moon in their kundli should wear two face rudraksha.
3 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- It is the divine object of devotion.
- Three Mukhi rudraksha has a soothing effect on one’s mind and body.
- It releases stress due to past sins and helps one to achieve success.
- It liberates the person from obstacles which he/she is facing because of his/her past karmas.
- It signifies Lord Shiva energy, gives freedom from the life cycle.
- After wearing this wearer gets spiritual benefits.
4 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- The wearer becomes organized and focused in his/her thinking and behavior.
- It is highly beneficial for teachers, writers, students, businessmen, scholars, journalists, and researchers.
- In order to increase the power of your memory, you can soak three beads of 4 Mukhi Rudraksha in warm milk for about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the beads from the glass of milk and consume the milk.
- This mystical four Mukhi Rudraksha regularly brings about a positive change in the life of the wearer.
- It helps to improve immunity.
- It enhances the power of the mind to focus.
- It dispels darkness and delusion.
- It energizes the 7 chakras to spin at a higher frequency.
- It enhanced divine vibrations.
5 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- The wearer gains health and peace.
- As per ancient Vedic, it helps in controlling blood pressure.
- It is beneficial for the mental and psychological growth of the wearer.
- This mukhi is mainly known for its powerful effects on the mind.
- The wearer of five Mukhi Rudraksha brings positive energy.
- This rudraksha improves the respiratory system in human beings.
- This Mukhi has the power of Jupiter planet.
- A five Mukhi Rudraksha has pacified the malefic special effects of planet Jupiter.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- It helps the wearer in linking with the mother earth to gain stability in life in order to attain success in huge prospects of life.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha is mainly known for its different uses like to attract positivity in the life of people who wear it.
- Wearing these six Mukhi Rudraksha can help in removing the malefic effects that result due to the planet Mars.
- This rudraksha makes a person more mentally stable, strong and competent.
- Eliminating various problems associated with mangal dosh of human being.
- People who are suffering from Mangal Dosh in their Kundali are tremendously benefitted by wearing six face rudraksha.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- It should be worn by those who are suffering from miseries pertaining to the body.
- It is useful for improving finances and mental states.
- By wearing this Rudraksha, a person can progress in business and service and spend his/her life happily.
- The Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is very good for avoiding losses in Business, to solve financial difficulties, Delay in Success, Investment and also as well as psychological and emotional problems which adversely affects the physical health and brings a feeling of joy.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- Removes all problems, obstacles and brings success in all undertakings.
- It gives the wearer all kinds of benefits - Riddhies and Siddhies.
- Rudraksha is a divine bead and it bestows all kinds of spiritual, mental and physical benefits to its wearer.
- In order to get full benefits from Rudraksha, it needs to be sanctified and empowered before using it for the first time by a ceremony called “Pran Pratishtha”.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with lots of positive energy, huge power, enthusiasm, and fearlessness, which are useful to live a happy life of success.
- It cures every problem related to human life.
- It gives a lot of confidence to the wearer.
- It controls blood pressure.
- This Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is known for its powers of creating a positive environment around the wearer.
10 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- This Ten Mukhi Rudraksha contains the influence of ten incarnations and ten directions.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha works like a shield on the human body and drives evils away.
- This Mukhi gives lots of positive energy to the wearer.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha all-pervading spirit and associates it with the primeval waters believed to have been omnipresent before the creation of the world.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is depicted frequently in human form.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha wearers bless with wisdom, adventurous life, fearlessness, right judgment, powerful vocabulary, and success.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha protects from accidental death and misshaping.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha helps in meditation and removes the problems of yogic practices.
- It defends the wearer from Akal Mrityu (sudden or accidental death).
- It inculcates a feeling of right actions and courage.
- This bead has a strong protective force which is good for removing fear and also helps in concentration.
12 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets the quality of the sun to shine.
- This Rudraksha removes worry, suspicion, and fear.
- The twelve Mukhi rudraksha increases self-image and motivation.
- A Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is excellent for those who are involved in sectors like Politics, Government service or Administration.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha also helps in curing the diseases caused by the adverse placement of the Sun in the horoscope such as diseases of the right eye, bones, mental anxiety, etc.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha imparts charm as well as popularity to its wearer.
- This Rudraksha also gives all the money-oriented comforts as well as a spiritual elevation to its wearer.
- A Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha ensures that the wearer emerges success in challenging situations.
- The wearer of this mukhi has his destiny is available to him at full potential.
- Lord Kaamdev also favors the wearer and fulfills all his worldly desires.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha :-
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the supreme bead that denotes Lord Hanuman.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very beneficial for removing the malefic effect of Saturn and Sade sati of Saturn.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha bestows a person with power, energy and leadership qualities.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very good for bone, muscle, arthritis and obesity.
- This rudraksha also gives different spiritual attainment.
- It helps to attain wealthy, happier and prosperous life.
Who Can Wear Rudraksha?
Rudraksha is a lord Shiva's offering to humans and anyone can wear this offering. it doesn't matter weather he/she is male, female, from different relegion, different culture, from other cast, children, adult etc it's for all.
How to Wear Rudraksha?
First of all chose the auspicious day to wear the Rudraksha, or you can wear it on Monday.
After that kindly follow the below mentioned rituals-
- The first step is to wash the Rudraksha Kindly use the holy water of river gang or you can use the milk.
- After washing, apply the paste of the sandalwood on it.
- Offer the diya or dhoop or incense to the rudraksha.
- Offer flower to the rudraksha. Usually white or red.
- At the end, keep the rudraksh on shivling or make it touch with shiva's picture and chant the mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAAY" at least for 8 times.
- After this you can wear the rudraksh or you can keep it at the Pooja place accordingly.
When to wear & When Not to Wear Rudraksha?
You can wear the Rudraksha all the time. Even at the time of shower but only one thing to keep in mind not to use chemical soap over it. just go with plain cold water.
Rudraksha is hot in nature. Some people just can't wear it. Their skin shows sign of allergy. So better not to use, Keeps the beads in Puja room and offer daily Namaskars to them.
Do not use neck mala as japa mala or interchangeably because purpose of each and every is different.
Rudraksha should never ever be carried to the cremation and funeral ground. Even during the birth of new born or where new baby is born the rudraksha should be avoided there as well.
One should never wear the Rudraksha while having intercourse.
It you're on long tour and are not be ready to wear them for an extended period keep them in air tight container and boxes. Note that beads tend to go in slumber mode if not worn out for a period of about one week,Then they need regular weaning for an additional one week to awaken again.