Gauri Shankar Rudraksha | Gauri Shankar Rudraksha uses and it's benefits
(Gauri Shankar Rudraksha | Gauri Shankar Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha, the most celebrated esoteric accessory of spiritual seekers, has been used comprehensively since time immemorial. Botanically known as Eliocarpus Ganitrus, Rudraksha are the dried seeds of a tree which grows in select locations of South-East Asia, predominantly in the upper Himalayan Mountain. Assisting the spiritual seeker in many ways, Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is potent aids for one's physical, psychological, mental well-being, and one's spiritual sadhana.
The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha are beads that look like two beads fused together and can be worn by anyone above 14 years of age. The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is a certain kind which brings balance between your Ida and Pingala. If you are a balanced human being and you function sensibly in your life, opulence may come. It happens mostly when energies function well.
Gauri Shankar which is the Unison of Male (Yang) Shiva and female (Ying) Shakti is the most authoritative Rudraksha for devout wholeness. As per ancient philosophy, the entire universe is a manifestation of pure consciousness in manifesting the universe, this pure consciousness seems to become divided into two poles or aspects, neither of which can exist without the other. One characteristic retains a static quality and remains identified with unman fest consciousness in Tantra this quality is called Shiva and is conceptualized as masculine the other part of this polarity is a dynamic, energetic or creative aspect that is called Shakti, the great mother of the universe, for it is from her that all is born.
Another thing is sadhus or sanyasis living in the forest cannot drink water from just any pool because many times in nature, the water may be poisoned, dirty, or contaminated with certain gases. If sadhus were to drink it, it might cripple or even kill them. If a Gauri Shankar rudraksha is held above the water, if the water is good and drinkable, it will go clockwise and if it is poisoned, it will go anticlockwise. It is also a way of checking the quality of the food. If you hold rudraksha above any positive pranic substance, it will move in a clockwise direction. If you hold Gauri Shankar rudraksha over any negative pranic substance, it will move in the anti-clockwise direction. Gauri Shankar. This power full Gauri Shankar rudraksha is known for its purity and effective results.
A Gauri Shankar rudraksha is a kind of shield against this. People may think nobody will do negative things to them, but it is not necessary that it should be beleaguered at you. Let us say somebody did it to the person sitting next to you, but he is not receptive to it. Now you may get it because you are sitting next to him. It is just like when two people are shooting at each other on the street, they do not intend to shoot you, but you may get shot. Similarly, these things also can happen. It is not intended for you, but it can happen if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time. There need not be a huge fear about such things, but a Gauri Shankar rudraksha mala is a kind of protection from that. So, people should wear this Gauri Shankar rudraksha bead for their better future.
Presiding Deity: Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati
Ruling Planet: Moon
Beej Mantra: “Om Aim Hreem Yugal rupanaye Namah”
Effects of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha:
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha can Improve and heal relationships.
- This Gauri Shankar Rudraksha brings happiness in the life of the wearer.
- It also helps to find the right partner and spend a good life with them.
- This Gauri Shankar Rudraksha also strengthens the bond with your spouse.
- This bead helps to enjoy a peaceful relationship with the family.
- The rudraksha bead is mainly known to improve relationships all around.
The benefit of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha:
- For someone who is constantly on the move and who eats and sleeps in various places, this rudraksha is very good support because it creates a cocoon of your own energy.
- For sadhus and sanyasis, they were constantly moving so this rudraksha is good for their health and they can wear it or take this bead with them where ever they go.
- People have started eating and sleeping in different places because of their business or profession, so a Gauri Shankar rudraksha can be helpful.
Importance of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha:
- Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is capped in German silver in pendant form can be wear for the more effectual results.
- The rudraksha is good for every people and they can wear this for their good health and good luck.
- The Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is blessed and energized before being sent out.
How to wear it?
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha can be worn around the neck or wrist or fingers or it can also be kept in the place of worship and worn-in white silk or wool thread after chanting the particular “Om Aim Hreem Yugal rupanaye Namah” mantra 108 times in a day.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha: -
- Worship Gauri Shankar Rudraksha every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Keep the rudraksha in a clean place and near the mandir.
- Have a bath in the morning and sit on the Aasan facing East Direction.
- Keep all the pooja items near you.
- Keep the container of Ganga water near you.
- Wash the rudraksha bead with panchgaveya or panchaamrit.
- Keep the rudraksha bead on the plate.
- Keep on empty vessel or plate near it to pore the Pooja items in it.
- Lit the ghee lamp.
- Chant the pachaakshari Mantra for three times.
- Don’t flaunt Gauri Shankar Rudraksha beads to anyone.
- Don’t wear broken bead of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing Gauri Shankar Rudraksha.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing rudraksha.