15 mukhi Rudraksha | 15 mukhi Rudraksha uses and it's benefits
(15 Mukhi Rudraksha | 15 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha ruled by Pashupatinath Shiva, who makes the wearer detached from desires, which in turn frees you from misery, pain, and fear of losing. This Rudraksha is ruled by Pashupatinath and Lord Shiva, the yogi who gave wealth to Lord Kubera while being a severe himself. Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead heals the heart chakra and gives huge power to the wearer. This rudraksha awakens unconditional love, goodness and improves relationships. He gives the ability to work hard, to forgive and let go and makes the wearer more compassionate and generous. It opens the gateway to a higher awareness of Heart. The wearer of this rudraksha elevates himself from worldly attachments and can focus on knowledge, success, creation and spiritual growth.
Rudraksha is a Sanskrit amalgam word consisting of the name Rudra (Shiva) and Aksha (Eyes). Rudra and Aksha mean the one who is capable of looking and at doing everything (from the third eye). Aksha also means axis, since the eye can rotate on one axis. This comes from a large evergreen broad-leaved tree, whose beads are used in the prayers in Hinduism. This bead of rudraksha is born, by several species being the principle species.
A wearer of 15 Mukhi Rudraksha is able to focus his thoughts, new innovations and act accordingly. This bead is also bestowed with abstract and lateral thinking, with the help of which the wearer is able to deal sensibly and cleverly with any situations which are highly adverse. This Mukhi is known for its various uses. The wearer gets different benefits by wearing these fifteen Mukhi rudraksha.
By enchanting Rudraksha beads, a wearer can feel immense pleasure, positivity, and benefit. This rudraksha bead makes a person truthful and honest in all his actions and mindset also. Mainly, the worshipper of Lord Shiva must wear this fifteen Mukhi bead to get his blessing and powers. Rudraksha fulfills all the wishes of the wearer from the day the wearer starts wearing it. As long as a human keeps wearing Rudraksha, he doesn’t fear untimely death and any misfortune. At the time of death, a wearer of rudraksha can experience true salvation. It helps to increase self-confidence and control stress levels.
Presiding Deity: Lord Pashupati
Ruling Planet: Mercury
Beej Mantra: “OM HREEM NAMAH”
Positive effects of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha develops the intuitive powers of a person to such an extent that at times, the wearer is able to judge beforehand and takes the right actions at right time.
- The energy levels of the wearer of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha are increased astonishingly thereby enabling the wearer to grow physical.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha is never confronted by any kind of shortage of luxuries, happiness, and comforts.
- This Rudraksha is also very potential for a safe and trouble-free childbirth and prevents miscarriages as well.
Mantras of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“OM HREEM NAMAH” chant related Mantra for the Rudraksha daily at least 9 times while wearing and removing in the night before going to sleep.
Benefits of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- A Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha Bead is very good for improving intuitive powers.
- A wearer of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with never-ending wealth and prosperity.
- This Rudraksha is extremely good for supernatural problems.
- The wearer of this Rudraksha is able to lead a happier, healthier and wealthier life by the blessings of Lord Pashupatinath who is the ruling deity of this Rudraksha.
Importance of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very good for promoting intangible and lateral thinking.
- The wearer of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with positive thinking and positive energy.
- The wearer of Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha is able to control his thoughts and act accordingly.
- The wearer is also gifted with abstract and lateral thinking, which helps him to deal sensibly and cleverly even in crucial circumstances.
Ayurvedic properties of rudraksha:
- The bead of Rudraksha has ayurvedic qualities.
- Each bead of fifteen Mukhi rudraksha has some preventive and curative medicinal value.
- The beads of Rudraksha, its bark leaves and outer shell of the beads all are used to cure various ailments like mental disorders, diseases, headache, fever, skin problems and also to heal the wounds.
- Wearing and worshipping Rudraksha is beneficial to the nervous system.
- Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha also controls blood pressure, paves towards mental stability, removal stress and helps one to retain a healthy body.
- For medicinal usage, it is worn by stringing it in a metal wire that may be of gold, copper, and silver or of panch dhatu (copper, bronze, gold, lead, and silver).
- This Rudraksha may be worn either on the wrist, arm or other parts of the body.
- This rudraksha bead is worn around the waist to open chakras and to control internal energies.
How to wear it?
Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn around the neck or alternately kept in the place of worship and “Om Namah Shiva” (It should be enchanted 9 times).
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Fifteen face Rudraksha: -
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Have a bath in the morning and sit on the Aasan facing East Direction.
- Better to keep a Parad or Crystal made Shiv Lingha in front of you.
- Keep all the pooja items near you.
- Keep the container of Ganga water near you.
- Wash the rudraksha bead with panchgaveya or panchaamrit.
- Keep the rudraksha bead on the plate.
- Keep on an empty vessel or plate near it to pore the Pooja items in it.
- Lit the ghee lamp.
- Chant the pachaakshari Mantra for 3 three times.
- Don’t flaunt fifteen Mukhi rudraksha beads to anyone.
- Don’t wear a broken bead of rudraksha.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.