12 Mukhi Rudraksha | 12 Mukhi Rudrasha benefits and it's uses
(12 Mukhi Rudraksha | 12 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
The Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is leading by Lord Sunriya Dev and is a symbol of Lord Sun. The person who wears this Rudraksha gets the quality of the sun - to rule and to move continuously with sparkling warmth and strength. Such a person always enjoys prosperity and worldly pleasures. This Rudraksha also represents 12 Jyotirlinga, who wears it gets their blessings. It confers political power, improves the administrative capacity of a person so Businessmen, Ministers, Administrators, and Politicians should wear this Rudraksha for name, fame, wealth, success and power. It is said the holder of the Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha feels always happy, joyful and positive.
It increases wearer personality and charm. This rudraksha is very useful for those people who are afraid of facing people and are not able to express their views in a group or in front of anyone. Sun is one of the panchdevas and is visible to everyone and Lord Sun has been worshipped since ago and ago ages. Various festivals that Hindu celebrates to dedicated the Lord Sun-like Makara Sankranti, Pongal, and Chhath. In Rudrashtadhyayi (Rudra Abhishek) the entire fourth chapter is dedicated to Lord Sun and it is said to be highly effective in pacifying diseases.
All twelve Adityas are said to be having their abodes in the twelve faces of this Rudraksha beads. Being blessed by Lord Sun, this rudraksha bead is useful to those who need internal strength/Atmabala to overcome a difficult situation in life and reach their preferred goal and apprehend dreams. Lord Sun worship is highly effective in fighting diseases for the person who wears the twelve rudraksha bead. The body remains healthy and resistance power increases to fight various disease.
(CLICK HERE TO BUY 12 MUKHI RUDRAKSHA)
The beads of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is collected from Nepal, where the rudraksha trees are available in huge. The effect and power of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha are very high that the wearer can feel the change in a short time. The Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is also beneficial for those people who are suffering from health issues and not able to get well after doing so many treatments. The people who wear the Rudraksha bead with proper siddhi and mantra (method of purification & charging with Mantra) get the full power of the bead.
This Rudraksha bead gladdens both Lord Vishnu and Lord Surya. The blessings of all 12 Adityas are in this Rudraksha beads so the wearer receives the beneficial fruits of many Yagyas along with the Ashvmegh Yagya. The glory this Rudraksha bead is contained the wearer is entitled to the special grace of Lord Surya (Sun).
Rudrakshas are mostly oiled to strengthen them and to save them from insects. Oiling Rudraksha beads doesn’t change a low-quality bead into fine quality. But Oiling of Rudraksha beads is done only to improve the skin and strength of the bead. Always keep the Rudraksha beads oiled. After regular cleaning, oil it and treat it with incense. This is of utmost importance, especially when not using the Rudraksha bead for some time.
Presiding Deity: Surya
Beej Mantra: Sraum Raum Surya Namah
Main Benefit of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha wearer gets the quality of the sun to shine.
- This Rudraksha removes worry, suspicion, and fear.
- The twelve Mukhi rudraksha increases self-image and motivation.
Mantras of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Sraum Raum Surya Namah” - Chant this mantra 108 times while doing Japa when wearing the Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha and removing in the night before going to sleep.
Spiritual benefits of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
- A Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is excellent for those who are involved in sectors like Politics, Government service or Administration.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha also helps in curing the diseases caused by the adverse placement of the Sun in the horoscope such as diseases of the right eye, bones, mental anxiety, etc.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha also helps in dealing with relationship complications with elders especially with one's Father.
- It makes the wearer immune against heart ailments.
Importance of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha gives radiance, luster, brilliance, sharpness, youthfulness, and vitality.
- The wearer of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha gets the power of sight and power of timely action.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of the Sun.
- This rudraksha makes one brave and powerful and ready to take action using his knowledge.
- It helps businessmen, leaders, public administrators, households, politicians and managers achieve greater success name, fame, and abundance in their respective fields.
Properties of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The wearer of a Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha becomes energetic, brilliant, radiant and strong with the blessings of Lord Sun.
- This Rudraksha is said to serve as a remedy in diseases caused by an adverse placement of planet Sun in a horoscope such as diseases of the right eye, problems with elders, bones, mental anxiety, and heart ailments.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is also believed for representing "12 Jyotirlingas” as well as twelve forms of “Aditya” i.e. Lord Sun.
- All the worries, fears and suspicions of a person who wear this rudraksha diminish naturally.
- Any person who wears the Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha becomes capable to lead a happier, positive, fearless, healthier and wealthier life.
How to wear it?
A 12 Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck as a Pendant or alternately as a Bracelet around the wrist or it can be kept in the place of worship.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Twelve face Rudraksha: -
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t flaunt Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha bead to anyone.
- Don’t wear broken rudraksha bead.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing rudraksha.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before going to funeral service.
- Make sure not to wear Twelve face rudraksha mala because it is very powerful.
- Remove rudraksha before going to sleep and place it where you worship God.