Natural light brown color "Nav Devi Raksha Kavach" Nepali.
This Kavach is a combination of 7, 8 & 9 Mukhi Rudrakshas.
It is said that the 9 Mukhi Rudraksha ruled by Goddess Durga.
This Rudraksha holds the power of nine goddesses known as Nava Durga. Shailputri, Bramhacharini, Chandraghanta, Kush Manda, Skandmata, Katyayani, Kaal Ratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidhatri.
9 Mukhi is associated with the planet "Rahu".
The Crown chakra is associated with 9 Mukhi Rudraksha.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Ganesha and according to Hindu mythology Lord Ganesha is obstacle remover(Vighnaharta), hence those who wear this Rudraksha does not face any obstacles in his/her path.
7 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Goddess Laxmi, hence those who wear this rudraksha will get the blessings of Goddess Parvati.
This Nav Devi Raksha Kavach is the combination of all three rudrakshas embedded in silver capping.
Why Nav Devi Raksha Kavach?
- This Kavach is very helpful for those who are suffering from Neurotic disorder.
- Goddess Durga's, Lord Ganesha's, and Goddess Laxmi's blessings remain on the person who holds this rudraksha.
- People who are suffering from daily headache, eye problem, Lung problems or skin diseases should wear this Kavach.
- Those people who are always afraid of ghosts or negative energies they should wear this Kavach for positives results.
- It also removes obstacles from the wearer's path.
- Helpful in financial problems.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use Nav Devi Kavach?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Saturday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Kavach.
- The Kavach is studded in the Silver cap.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.