Natural yellowish-brown color 6 faced (Mukhi) Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 6 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
Lord Kartikeya the Younger son of Lord Shiva Rules 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is very popular and can be easily found in nature.
6 Mukhi is associated with the planet "Venus".
Lord Kartikeya is also known as the six-headed god.
Why 6 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- According to the Hindu dietary planet, Venus (Sukra) is the symbol of luxury, comfort, and wealth so if someone wears this Rudraksha gets all the things a human wants in his/her life.
- This Rudraksha is very beneficial for those who are introverted and disconnected from society.
- It is very effective in problem-related to eyes, liver, stomach, and sex.
- The person who wears this rudraksha also gets the blessings of Goddess Laxmi.
- This Rudraksha is very helpful in Sukra dosh.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 6 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Monday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Put the rudraksha on the feet of Lord Shiva sculpture.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM HUM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.