Natural brown color 18 face Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 18 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 18 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology, 18 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the goddess earth or Bhoomi Devi, who has given shelter to every single creature.
This rudraksha bead helps the wearer to earn profit from project related to land because it grabs the power of Goddess Earth.
Muladhara (root) chakra is associated with is Rudraksha.
Why 18 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- 18 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the goddess earth or Bhoomi Devi.
- Because of 18 Mukhi Rudraksha is symbolizing Bhoomi Devi thus it energizes you to perform your daily task more efficiently and it also gives you patience and tolerance.
- This Rudraksha helps in improve the musculoskeletal system of the body.
- It also enhances your concentration and will power.
- It relieves you from stomach diseases, piles, bone pain, and obesity.
- This Rudraksha shows amazing results to those who are in the field of real estate, property or land related business.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 18 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Monday before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM SHEEM VASUDHAYE SWAHA" & "AUM HREEM HOOM EKATATVA RUPE HOOM HREEM AUM" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold or silver cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.