Natural light brown color 7 face Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 7 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 7 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha vertically starting from the top to bottom.
According to Hindu mythology, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Goddess Laxmi.
According to Padma Purana seven powerful and mighty small snakes live in the seven partitions of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha which helps wearer from any type of poison.
Solar plexus chakra is associated with 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Planet Venus ruled by this rudraksha.
Why 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- Because the goddess, Laxmi ruled this Rudraksha it always attracts wealth, prosperity, and luxury towards the wearer lifestyle.
- This rudraksha always brings new opportunities to create wealth.
- Due to the impact of this Rudraksha, all negative energies stay away from you.
- This Rudraksha also makes you feel positive every time.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 7 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Friday in the morning. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HUM NAMAH or AUM MAHALAKSHMI NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver or metallic cap and tied with silk/wool thread. you can wear this rudraksha in both pendant or bracelet form.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.
I want to 7 mukhe rudraksha