Natural light brown color 8 face Rudraksha mala.
According to Hindu mythology, 8 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Goddess Laxmi.
There are 54+1 beads in this Rudraksha mala.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha mala symbolizes Lord Ganesha and according to Shiv Purana and Padma Purana, it is said that Lord Karthikeya also rules 8 Mukhi Rudraksha mala.
Anyone who wears this Rudraksha mala does not face any obstacles in his path.
Lord Ganesha also is known as Vighnaharta means the destroyer of obstacles.
It is also said that those who wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha get the blessings of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati also.
Rahu is the Ruling planet of this Rudraksha.
Chanting 108+1 & 54+1 beads rudraksha mala will increase your ability to focus, increase mental peace, and also gives you relief from anxiety & stress.
Why 8 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha mala removes all types of obstacles or hurdles from your life.
- It removes the malefic effects of Ketu from your life
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha mala is very helpful to cure diseases related to skin.
- This rudraksha mala creates a shield all around your body so that negative energy will not disturb you and always stay away from you.
- businessmen should wear this Rudraksha mala as it removes obstacles from one's path.
- It fills the wearer with great knowledge and intelligence.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 8 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha mala should be worn on Wednesday morning. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra " AUM HOOM NAMAH & OM GANESHAYE NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha mala.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.