This 4 Mukhi Rudraksha mala with54+1 bead is one the most popular mala for wearing, manifestation, and affirmations.
Natural brown color 4 faced (Mukhi) Indonesian beads Rudraksha mala.
In 4 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 4 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
This Rudraksha mala is blessed by Lord Brahma. The Lord who is superior in Vedas and Sastra's knowledge.
By wearing this Rudraksha mala you will be filled with the knowledge in both conscious and subconscious levels.
4 Mukhi rudraksha mala is associated with the planet "Mercury".
The throat chakra is associated with 4 Mukhi Rudraksha mala.
Chanting 108+1 mala rudraksha will increase your ability to focus, increase mental peace and also gives you relief from anxiety & stress.
- A durable product to use.
- A good product to boost your concentration and meditation skills through chanting mala.
- You can wear it after finishing your mala chanting.
Why 4 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- 4 Mukhi Rudraksha mala blessed you with great knowledge and education. if you are struggling in concentration than this Rudraksha is very helpful.
- If you are more towards Meditation or dhyana than you should wear this Rudraksha.
- Cure problems related to eyes.
- It helps you to increase your confidence.
- This rudraksha shows some amazing benefits to those who are in the field of public speaking or singing.
- This rudraksha light up your mind with positive and pure knowledge.
- This Rudraksha is associated with "visuddha chakra" thus it is very effective in throat-related problems such as Hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, throat infection etc..
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 4 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Monday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purposes.