Natural brown color 6 faced (Mukhi) Rudraksha mala from Nepali beads.
In 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 6 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
Lord Kartikeya the Younger son of Lord Shiva Rules 6 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha mala is very popular and can be easily found in nature.
6 Mukhi rudraksha mala is associated with the planet "Venus".
Lord Kartikeya is also known as the six-headed god.
A person who wears the six Mukhi Rudraksha gets the positivity and quality of the brave Lord Kartikeya such as strong personality, politeness, quick action, fearlessness, and qualities of supreme command.
BEST FOR TAURUS(VRISHABHA RASHI) & LIBRA(TULA RASHI) PEOPLE.
Presiding Deity: Kartikeya
Ruling Planet: Venus
Beej Mantra: Om Hreem Hum Namah
Why 6 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- According to the Hindu dietary planet, Venus (Sukra) is the symbol of luxury, comfort, and wealth so if someone who wears this Rudraksha gets all the things a human wants in his/her life.
- This Rudraksha mala is very beneficial for those who are introverted and disconnected from society.
- It is very effective in problem-related to eyes, liver, stomach, and sex.
- The person who wears this rudraksha also gets the blessings of Goddess Laxmi.
- This Rudraksha mala is very helpful in Sukra dosh.
It helps the wearer in linking with the mother earth to gain stability in life in order to attain success in huge prospects of life.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha is mainly known for its different uses like attracting positivity in the life of people who wear it.
Wearing these six Mukhi Rudraksha can help in removing the malefic effects that result due to the planet Mars.
This Rudraksha makes a person more mentally stable, strong, and competent. Eliminating various problems associated with the mangal dosh of human beings.
Prehistoric contents say that wearing a six Mukhi rudraksha energizes the Svadhisthania Chakra (the sacral chakra) to get better strength and clear any obstructive energy.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate from Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 6 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Monday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Put the rudraksha mala on the feet of Lord Shiva sculpture.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM HUM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha mala.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purposes.