Natural brown color 13 face Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 13 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 13 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology, 13 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Kamadeva, Lord Indra, and goddess Laxmi.
Those who wear this Rudraksha get the blessings of lord Kamadeva and Rati.
This Rudraksha helps to build a strong bond between life partners.
13 mukhi rudraksha is associated with Planet venue or moon.
Why 13 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- As this rudraksha is ruled by Lord Kamadeva, it helps the wearer with divine charisma, immense sex power, and fulfill the desire.
- This Rudraksha gives it's wearer everything a human need to live a wonderful and joyful life.
- This Rudraksha also enhances the beauty of the wearer and it also provides him/her charm and increasing his/her aura.
- 13 Mukhi rudraksha also confers riches, luxuries and desired lifestyle because goddess Laxmi is also associated with this rudraksha.
- It also cures problem-related to throats such as thyroid, throat infection, etc and this rudraksha also beneficial in problems related to the kidney.
- If a person is suffering from low sperm count or any sex-related problems than this rudraksha shows some miraculous benefits to its wearer.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 13 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Friday morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM NAMAH & OM KELEEM KAMDEVAYE NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.