Natural light brown color 11 face (Mukhi) Rudraksha mala from Indonesia.
In 11 Mukhi Rudraksha mala, you will get to see 11 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha mala is an identity of Lord Rudra. A person who wears this Rudraksha mala will bless with long life and negative things will not happen to that person.
11 face Rudraksha mala has been given equal status as 1 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha mala is also considered to be the symbol of Lord Shiva's 11th avatar Lord Hanumana.
The eleven face Rudraksha mala is also considered the nature of Lord Indra.
The throat chakra is associated with 11 Mukhi Rudraksha mala.
This Rudraksha rules all planets.
Why 11 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- By holding this rudraksha mala the senses and mind get controlled.
- This Rudraksha mala is very helpful for yogis because it helps the wearer in building great meditation and concentration power.
- Due to this Rudraksha mala, there is no fear of premature death.
- 11 Mukhi is very helpful in asthma and respiratory-related problems.
- The person who holds this 11 Mukhi Rudraksha mala gets the victory in politics, diplomacy and in every field.
- By wearing this rudraksha mala, sources of income open up and new opportunities are available.
How to use 11 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha mala should be worn on "Monday or Friday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH "(ॐ ह्रीं हूं नमः)" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha mala.
- The Rudraksha mala can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.
What is the cost for 11 muki mala(108)if beeds size is 10 to 11mm
How to wear it is being explained and how to chant mantra is explained in simple language.