Tulsi Mala - All You Need to Know
About Tulsi Mala
Ocimum tenuiflarum(scientific name) of holy basils or Tulsi.
Tulsi has great importance in Hindu religion, we worship tulsi and it is also used as medicine which cures so many seasonal diseases. by keeping tulsi plant in the
- After wearing Tulsi mala man's spiritual energy increases and he consider himself closure to god.
- Those people whose mind wonders and does not feel like working should wear Tulsi mala. wearing it also provided peace of mind.
- By wearing Tulsi mala planet mercury and Jupiter keep clam & strong and provides positive benefits.
- Tulsi mala is very effective for connecting the mind and body.
- Wearing a Tulsi mala puts pressure on certain acupressure points of the body, which helps us to stay calm in difficult situation.
- By wearing Tulsi mala the body may feel good electric communication, which helps a lot in healthy blood circulation.
- Tulsi mala helps in bad cough.
Precautions after wearing Tulsi Mala.
- Those who wear Tulsi mala should stay away from Garlic, Onion and non-veg foods. gambling, alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited after wearing Tulsi mala.
- Never wear Tulsi mala as a bracelet it should be used as mala only.
- One should never share his Tulsi mala with someone, never wear someone's Tulsi mala also.
- Tulsi mala is said to be very holy and clean, that's why the wearer also has to be Physically and mentally clean.
- Tea and coffee contain nicotine in large quantities, which is a kind of intoxication, people wearing Tulsi mala should not consume tea and coffee either.
- Illegal relation should not be made after wearing Tulsi mala, its a grave sin.
- True devotees of lord Vishnu never takes of their Tulsi mala. that's why once the Tulsi mala is worn it should be removed rarely.
- Thinking of committing a sin after wearing a Tulsi mala is also a sin.
- Do not use your wearing mala for japa purpose both should be different.
How to wear Tulsi mala?
The first step is to sprinkle the Gangajal or Panchamrit on your Tulsi mala.
now apply the paste of sandal wood on it.
Offer Diya and dhoop to incance to the mala.
Offer flowers to the mala, usually white or red.
At the end make mala touch with Lord Vishnu's picture or photo and chant Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna Hare Hare, Hare ram, Hare Ram, Ram Ram, Hare Hare at least 8 times.