1 Mukhi Rudraksha | 1 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses
(1 Mukhi Rudraksha | 1 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Rudraksha is contemplated as the eye of Lord Shiva. Rudra means Lord Shiva and Aksha means Aansu(tears). According to Hindu mythology, it is believed that rudraksha is obtained from the tears of Lord Shiva.
It is the only type of fruit that is used to wear. We called it Utrasum Bead in English and Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb in Latin. There is a total of 123 types of Rudraksha in the world but only 25 types of Rudraksha are found in India from them.
People usually know about 1 to 14 faces rudraksha types. According to Shiva Purana rudraksha is known as the identity of Lord Shiva. It is an utterance of a reality of the cosmic force. The cleft in rudraksha depicts the faces of it.
People wear rudraksha for spiritual purpose as well as medicinal purpose. It is believed that if a person wears a rudraksha negative energies will not come across to that person. In ancient times Yogis and Munis wear rudraksha for meditation and spiritual purpose. But nowadays people are inclined towards it because it is believed that in India there are so many followers of Lord Shiva (God Of Almighty) and rudraksha is the identity of Lord Shiva.
Some people used to wear it for stress relieving, heart-related problem, hypertension, anxiety, and depression, etc.
One face Rudraksha is found in India as well as other countries also. But it is believed that Nepal rudraksha is most powerful than the other. People who wear Nepali rudraksha will get the best and instant result. It is rare also very expensive. Many people have experienced a positive change in their life and health after worshipping it.
There is only one cleft on this rudraksha who depicts one face or mukh. It represents Lord Shiva itself. It is very rare. A person is very fortunate and blessed who has this. It is believed that people who worship one Mukhi Rudraksha every day all their wishes come true.
This is the most pious gift of nature. It connects the link between earth and heaven. It helps to prevent migraines. People used to wear rudraksha for meditation. Rudraksha gives tranquillity and increases concentration power. It is believed that one Mukhi Rudraksha is most beneficial for whom who has pieces of zodiac sign. After wearing this wearer get health benefits, a positive attitude towards life, attain wealth and prosperity. There are four variations in color i.e. white, red, yellow and black.
White one face rudraksha –People who wear this color rudraksha attain physical wellness and it eliminates all the troubles from wearer’s life.
Red one face rudraksha- It is believed that who wears or worship this Rudraksha get rid of all the sins like as serious as the killing of Brahman.
Yellow one face rudraksha- It is believed that who worship this color rudraksha gains luxurious life and salvation.
Black one face rudraksha- People who wear this Rudraksha get health benefits, develop a positive attitude, wealth and eliminates all the hurdles from one’s life.
One face rudraksha mantra: -
Mantra according to Padampurana- "Om Om Drisham Namah"
Mantra according to Skandpurana- "Om Em Namah"
Mantra according to Shivpurana- "Om Hreem Namah"
Mantra according to Yogsara- "Om Om Brasham Namah"
How to wear it?
Wake up early on Monday morning then take a bath, wear clean clothes and clean the place where you worship the god. After that take a copper vessel and place Gangajal in it and wash rudraksha gently. Now sprinkle gangajal on rudraksha. It may be worn in white silk or wool thread after chanting the particular beej mantra which is mentioned above.
Importance of one face rudraksha: -
- It is the godlike object of devotion.
- It represents the connection between the Earth and Heaven.
- It signifies Lord Shiva energy, gives freedom from the life cycle.
- After wearing this wearer gets material and spiritual benefits.
Benefits of One Face Rudraksha : -
- It fulfills all the wearer’s desires.
- It is the most powerful bead for meditation and dhyana purposes.
- It helps to control the level of energies in the body of the human.
- It helps the wearer to become more confident than before.
- A person will become more solicitous and soft-hearted than before after wearing it.
- It also protects the person from evil and negative energies.
- It gives financial growth, career growth, promotion and authoritative position in life.
- The wearer will bless with wealth, luxury and fortune.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing one face rudraksha: -
- After buying one face rudraksha bead wash it with clean fresh water and dip it in the cow’s milk for one day before wearing.
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before going to funeral service.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t flaunt it to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Make sure not to wear one face rudraksha mala because it is very powerful.
- Don’t wear a broken bead.
- Remove it before sleeping and place it where you worship God.