6 Mukhi Rudraksha | 6 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits
(6 Mukhi Rudraksha | 6 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
6 Face Rudraksha is known as Six Darshan. “Rudraksha” means "the eyes of Lord Shiva”. The Six Mukhi Rudraksha is measured to be ruled by Kartikeya that is the six-headed sons of Shiva who is mainly known to represent our senses. Lord Kartikeya was a great warrior known for his strong personality, politeness, quick action, fearlessness and qualities of supreme command. A person who wears the six Mukhi Rudraksha gets the positivity and quality of the brave Lord Kartikeya.
Rudraksha seeds are mostly found in Nepal and Indonesia. The tree of rudraksha takes around 18 years to grow to its full size. Rudraksha is worn for Japa(Prayers) and Shakti (power). It also provides good health and religious attainment. This Rudraksha is extremely known to fulfill the desires of the wearer as it is powerful and helps in maintaining a young-looking appearance. They are used for physical well being, to reduce stress, meditation, and body fluid regulation.
This Mukhi saves the wearer from the emotional trauma of worldly sorrows and gives learning, wisdom, and knowledge. This Mukhi blesses the wearer with Victory and Wisdom. The negative effects of Venus are suppressed by wearing this Rudraksha. It assists in having a happy life and blesses its wearer with pleasures. The wearer of this bead gets the power of Vashikaran (Enchantment) in him/her (Power of attracting other peoples). This bead of Rudraksha makes the wearer clever, attractive and bright. This bead has been used since of time immemorial by Actors and Individuals who have a lot of dealings with the public.
Rudraksha is always more powerful as compared to Ratnas / stones. In history, there is already mentions the important role of Rudraksha in a person's life. The original rudraksha gives the best result to the wearer. So, it is very important to know whether the rudraksha is original or not. Easily people can avail this rudraksha from us. We provide original and pure six mukhi rudraksha.
Presiding Deity: Kartikeya
Ruling Planet: Venus
Beej Mantra: Om Hreem Hum Namah
It helps the wearer in linking with the mother earth to gain stability in life in order to attain success in huge prospects of life.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha is mainly known for its different uses like to attract positivity in the life of people who wear it.
Wearing these six Mukhi Rudraksha can help in removing the malefic effects that result due to the planet Mars.
This rudraksha makes a person more mentally stable, strong and competent.
Eliminating various problems associated with mangal dosh of human being.
People who are suffering from Mangal Dosh in their Kundali are tremendously benefitted by wearing six face rudraksha.
This Rudraksha has magnetic powers that can help in boosting the stamina of a person.
It saves a person from the sorrows.
It also helps in having a blissful married life.
Prehistoric contents say that wearing a six Mukhi rudraksha energizes the Svadhisthania Chakra (the sacral chakra) to get better strength and clear any obstructive energy.
- It maintained the level of Diabetes.
- It is useful to control the thyroid.
- Good for the smooth process of Reproductive organs
- It helps in justifying gynecological issues in women.
- It is also found useful in strengthening the functions of Nantes and muscles.
Various colors of Rudraksha are:
- White Rudraksha –People who wear white color rudraksha have strong self-confidence power, get physically well and it removes all the difficulty from wearer’s life.
- Red Rudraksha- It is said that whoever wears or worship this red Rudraksha get rid of all the sins of past life and effectively burnt.
- Yellow Rudraksha- The persons who wear yellow color rudraksha gain a comfortable life.
- Black Rudraksha- The most important quality of this Rudraksha is that the wearer gets health benefits, spiritual benefits, wealth, success, develop a positive attitude and help people to reduce their problems.
Mantras of Six Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Hreem Hum Namah” - Chant this mantra 108 times while doing Japa when wearing the Six Mukhi Rudraksha.
How to wear it?
- Monday is the auspicious day to wear rudraksha according to scriptures. So you must be cleaned and energized the rudraksha before wearing for the first time.
- Wake up early in the morning and take a clear bath. Clean the puja place and kept a picture of Lord Shiva and decorate it with flowers, dhoop, agarbati and sandal paste.
- Then wear the rudraksha and chanted the mantra “Om Hreem Hoom Namah”.
Six Mukhi Rudraksha Properties:
- The ruling planet of six mukhi is Venus.
- This Mukhi has the ability to cure various health problems.
- This mukhi is majorly used to cure blood pressure.
- The two ruling Gods of six Mukhi Rudraksha are Ganpati and Kartikeya.
- This Mukhi should be worn on the right hand.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha is the provider of achievement in various assignments.
Importance of Six Mukhi Rudraksha: -
- This Rudraksha helps in improving the health of the wearer.
- This mukhi is known for its highly powerful effect on the mind and wealth of the wearer.
- The rudraksha makes the wearer heart pure.
- Rudraksha is also worn for its calm quality.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Six face Rudraksha: -
After buying Six Mukhi Rudraksha bead wash it with clean fresh water and dip it in the cow’s milk for one day before wearing.
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t flaunt it to anyone.
- Don’t wear broken bead.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before going to funeral service.
- Make sure not to wear six face rudraksha mala because it is very powerful.
- Remove it before sleeping and place it where you worship God.