20 Mukhi Rudraksha | 20 Mukhi Rudraksha and it's benefits
(20 Mukhi Rudraksha | 20 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Lord Brahma and known for its positivity. However the powers of Holy Trinity (Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh), as well as those of Eight Digpals (Gods of all the eight directions - Agni, Soam, Vishnu, Vrahaspati, Indra, Varun, Vayu & Kuber) and nine planets, are also treasured in this rudraksha. The person who wears this rudraksha will involve deeply in Bhakti and the wearer of this is known for his words. He always speaks the truth and follows the truth. Lord Brahma opens the power of truth for the wearer words. This reaches to the seers, saints, and Brahmins by the virtue of their devotion to Lord Shiva. The wearer of this rudraksha gets supreme knowledge and mental peace. The wearer of this Rudraksha is benefited by spiritual progress, peace mind as well as improved eyesight as per Ancient Vedic Texts.
20 Mukhi Rudraksha is a boon to mankind and it is ruled by Lord Brahma, the creator of the Universe. The wearer of this Rudraksha is blessed with a positive thought, immense knowledge relating to arts, creation, music, sciences, and philosophy of life. The twenty Mukhi rudraksha bead is ruled by planet Earth and gives the energy of creation, intelligence, and prosperity.
The wearer is also blessed with immense power, wealth, and fulfillment of desire. Worn by those people, who are desire to manifest projects for the benefit of humanity.
Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead which is an extremely rare bead. The twenty Mukhi rudraksha have sharp twenty lines originating from top to bottom. This rudraksha bead is blessed by Lord Brahma, who is the originator of the whole universe. The destiny of every living being is formed and written by Lord Brahma. The power of holy trinity of gods (Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh) and nine planets (Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu) and eight digpals (Agni, Indra, Varun, Soam, Vishnu, Vrahaspati, Vayu, Kuber are the lord of directions)are all converged in this rudraksha.
The wearer of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha achieves huge success and progress in his/her life journey. Every person who wants to live a healthy and happy life can wear this Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha. This bead is mostly worn by those people who protect themselves from wrong and negative energies.
Presiding Deity: Lord Brahma
Ruling Planet: Entire 9 Planet
Beej Mantra: “Om Namaha Shivaya”
Positive effects of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The wearer of this Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha grabs the attention of Holy Trinity (Lord Brahma, Vishnu, and Mahesh), Eight Digpals, and all the Nine Planets.
- The wearer of this Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha bead is blessed with constant addition to his knowledge, spiritual progress, health benefits, a state of fearlessness and he is able to rise on great heights in his Life.
- This Rudraksha bead also shields the wearer against all kinds of Evil forces and Evil energies.
- This Rudraksha bead also protects against snake bites if held in hand or worn around the neck as per Ancient Vedic Scripts.
Mantras of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Namaha Shivaya” - Chant this mantra as many times while doing Japa when wearing the Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha.
The benefit of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The wearer of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with great knowledge, mental peace, and better visual power.
- The rudraksha bead is bestowed with continuous progress in divine faith and spiritual knowledge.
- This Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha fulfills all the wearer’s desires and expectations.
- This rudraksha bead is the most powerful bead for meditation and dhyana purposes.
- The Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha helps to control the level of energies in the body of the human.
Importance of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha is worn by all those persons who desire for mental peace, and want continuous progress and success in their life.
- This Rudraksha helps in improving the health and brainpower of the wearer.
- This Mukhi is known for its highly powerful effect on the mind, heart, and wealth of the wearer.
- The Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha makes the wearer heart pure and give them positive powers.
- Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha has the ability to cure various health problems.
- This bead is majorly used to cure blood pressure.
Properties of Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha:
- A person who wears this Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha will become more solicitous and soft-hearted than before after wearing it.
- Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha also protects the person from evil and negative energies.
- This Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha gives financial growth, career growth, promotion, and authoritative position in life.
- The wearer of this Mukhi will be blessed with wealth, luxury, and fortune.
How to wear it?
Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck or wrist or it can also be kept in the place of worship and worn-in white silk or wool thread after chanting the particular “Om Namaha Shivaya” mantra. The wearer can chant the mantra as much time as he/she can.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Twenty face Rudraksha: -
- Worship Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Keep the rudraksha in a clean place and near the mandir.
- Have a bath in the morning and sit on the Aasan facing East Direction.
- Better to keep a Parad or Crystal made Shiv Lingha in front of you.
- Keep all the pooja items near you.
- Keep the container of Ganga water near you.
- Wash the rudraksha bead with panchgaveya or panchaamrit.
- Keep the rudraksha bead on the plate.
- Keep on an empty vessel or plate near it to pore the Pooja items in it.
- Lit the ghee lamp.
- Chant the pachaakshari Mantra for three times.
- Don’t flaunt twenty Mukhi rudraksha beads to anyone.
- Don’t wear a broken bead of rudraksha.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing rudraksha