19 Mukhi Rudraksha | 19 Mukhi Rudraksha and it's benefits
(19 Mukhi Rudraksha | 19 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha or Nineteen Face Rudraksha beads have the blessings of Lord Vishnu whose abode is Ksheersagar that is an ocean of milk. Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is with the power to fulfill all the materialistic and luxurious needs of the wearer. The nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha not just gives success and mental peace but also sharpens the business acumen of the wearer. Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as nineteen face rudraksha and Unnis Mukhi rudraksha. This rudraksha contains the huge power of Lord Narayana and Goddess Laxmi. Wear of this rudraksha always feels the presence of God nearby them. Chanting mantra after wearing this nineteen face rudraksha, wearer gets the continuous blessing of Lord Vishnu.
It is interesting to note that nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha represents Lord Vishnu, one of the Trinities of the Hindu pantheon. A Rudraksha of Nineteen faces is Narayan Roopam, which is worshiped all over India. Worshiping this rudraksha or wearing gives victory of Truth and Knowledge over ignorance and demon activity to the wearer. The holder is bestowed with all worldly pleasures and enjoys life fully. There is no scarcity in the life of the wearer of this mukhi. The use of this Rudraksha is said to help in Diseases like blood disorder, spinal disorder as per the ancient Vedic texts. Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rare and precious rudrakshas worn by everyone. 19 Mukhi Rudraksha is ruled by Lord Vishnu and it fulfills all desires of the wearer and gives understanding ability, the power to grow business, and political work. It also removes all kinds of hurdles from the life path of the wearer.
Everyone desires for an apt spouse in life, the one who stands persistently through thick and thin and the one rudraksha - Nineteen Mukhi rudraksha-that has the power to complete the various wishes of the wearer. The person wearing this bead will sooner or later find a companionable partner who will offer all the happiness needed in a married life obedient children, taking care of domestic responsibilities and keeping close to the heart spouse's secrets. The person generous this nineteen Mukhi rudraksha will find success in all his/her ventures is bestowed with both physical and mental energy - mental energy that has the ability to sift good from the bad, right from the wrong. The wearer is blessed with accomplish understanding of various subjects, be it business, job, political, artistic, literary, and other fine arts.
Presiding Deity: Lord Narayana and Goddess Laxmi
Ruling Planet: Mercury
Beej Mantra: “Om Hreem Hoom Namaha”
Positive effects of Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The nineteen Mukhi rudraksha possessor is bestowed with all worldly pleasures.
- The wearer of this rudraksha has no scarcity of nutrition, wealth, knowledge, etc in their life.
- It acts like an armor protecting the wearer from blows, adversities, wrong thoughts, deeds, and the disease of the human ego.
- It is also known for various benefits like bondage of karmas, all kinds of health problems, dualities (joy, pain, like, dislike, sorrow, pleasure, etc) and ignorance which are hindrances in the prosperity of business or jobs.
- It helps the wearer to get positive ideas.
- The wearer of nineteen Mukhi rudraksha always found good and energetic surroundings.
Mantras of Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Hreem Hoom Namaha” - Chant this mantra as many times while doing Japa when wearing the Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
The benefit of Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- 19 Mukhi rudraksha always provides the wearer with intelligence, power, positive attitude, knowledge, wisdom, and wealth.
- From the experiences collected from the wearer, it brings happiness, wealth, health, and prosperity.
- It also helps in new ideas to establish oneself in society with name, fame, and success.
- Change characteristic of the wearer positively into gentle and polite behavior, inner peace, and perennial joy.
- It also helps to clam the person in every situation.
- This Mukhi is majorly used by those people who are suffering from any kind of problem.
Importance of Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The highly auspicious nineteen Mukhi rudraksha brings the blessings of Supreme creator Lord Narayana.
- This Mukhi bestows the power of desire fulfillment in every manner.
- The bead acts as armor or kavach, protecting the wearer against negativity.
- Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha pacifies the malefic effects of Mercury.
Properties of Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very beneficial for getting huge benefits in life.
- The rudraksha makes wearer full of worldly pleasure and fulfills all wishes of life.
- Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to attain patience, tolerance, and stamina.
- This bead gives financial stability to the wearer and helps in promotion and career growth.
How to wear it?
Wake up early on Monday morning then take a bath and clean the place where you worship the god. After that take a rudraksha bead and place Gangajal in it and wash rudraksha gently. Now sprinkle gangajal on rudraksha and worn-in white silk or wool thread after chanting the particular “Om Hreem Hoom Namaha” mantra.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Nineteen face Rudraksha: -
- Worship Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Keep the rudraksha in a clean place and near the mandir.
- Have a bath in the morning and sit on the Aasan facing East Direction.
- Better to keep a Parad or Crystal made Shiv Lingha in front of you.
- Keep all the pooja items near you.
- Keep the container of Ganga water near you.
- Wash the rudraksha bead with panchgaveya or panchaamrit.
- Keep the rudraksha bead on the plate.
- Keep on an empty vessel or plate near it to pore the Pooja items in it.
- Lit the ghee lamp.
- Chant the pachaakshari Mantra for three times.
- Don’t flaunt nineteen Mukhi rudraksha beads to anyone.
- Don’t wear a broken bead of rudraksha.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing rudraksha.