14 mukhi Rudraksha | 14 mukhi Rudraksha uses and it's benefits
(14 Mukhi Rudraksha | 14 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a symbol of Lord Hanuman and is considered Deva Mani. The most precious of all Rudra gems, this Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very powerful. This Rudraksha is believed that it has come directly from the eyes of Lord Shiva, who himself wears this bead. This rudraksha has a great beneficial effect and provides positive energy to the wearer. The wearer of this rudraksha gets the direct blessing of Lord Shiva and also gets all the material wealth, growth and prosperity. It helps the wearer to attain all worldly pleasure and success in their life. As this Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha belongs to fourteen vidya, it bestows the wearer with the opportunity of fourteen vidya. The wearer of this rudraksha gets 14 Ratna blessings of Lord Shiva.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead is called ‘Deva Mani’ or bead of the Gods. This Rudraksha helps in increasing the calmness of the mind, senses and enhances intuition. The bead of rudraksha gives strong willpower and determination. Also, this bead helps in alleviating the malefic effects of Mangal Dosha and Shani Sade Sati.
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is known as Ajna Chakra (medulla plexus) which is located between two eyebrows. This rudraksha bead helps in opening of Ajna Chakra and thus helps in improving in Visualisation power. It improves spontaneous thinking and it is worn to sublimate the effects. The Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as Maha Shani.
This Rudraksha bead is pure and powerful in its effects. The wearer of this bead becomes a good decision-maker. The wearer gets saved from all the disasters, sadness, negative powers and stress. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer attain good health, safety and wealth. People should wear this bead, to attain complete successfully even the most difficult tasks in his life and it also helps him reach the high point of the goals set by the wearer in his life. The wearer of this Rudraksha is pleased with Moksha (salvation) from the world that is the core of human life. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha provides cures to several ailments caused by the Planet Saturn.
Visually, Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is known as fourteen linings appear from head to bottom at equal distance. This rudraksha bead evokes the power of suspicion and the sixth sense of the wearer by opening the Ajna Chakra. This bead also helps the wearer in foreseeing future events. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps to take controlled and logical decisions. This rudraksha removes all the sins and gives Moksha to the wearer. Mostly wearer wears this rudraksha, to removes obstacles related to ghosts and the evil eye. It brings peace, prosperity, positive energy and luck to the wearer.
Presiding Deity: Hanuman
Ruling Planet: Mars
Beej Mantra: “Om Namah”
Positive effects of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the supreme bead that denotes Lord Hanuman.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very beneficial for removing the malefic effect of Saturn and Sade sati of Saturn.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha bestows a person with power, energy and leadership qualities.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very good for bone, muscle, arthritis and obesity.
- This rudraksha also gives different spiritual attainment.
- It helps to attain wealthy, happier and prosperous life.
- It is very useful to attain courage and self confidence.
- This rudraksha helps to attain success and superiority in each sphere of life.
Mantras of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Namah” chant related Mantra for the Rudraksha daily at least 9 times while wearing and removing in the night before going to sleep.
Benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Mainly it removes the blockage of Muladhara Chakra and alleviates it.
- Rudraksha is also a cured disease of the musculoskeletal system.
- This bead of Rudraksha helps businessmen, politicians, managers, household workers, leaders, and public administrators to attain a great height in their careers.
- When invoked the energy of fourteen Mukhi, it symbolizes the excellence.
- Fourteen Mukhi helps the wearer to realize its latent and potential.
Importance of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- This Rudraksha removes the stress, anxiety, anger, and depression of a person.
- It helps to increase the latent potential and makes a wearer courageous.
- It makes a person more balanced and steady in problem-solving.
- This Rudraksha also protects from ghosts, evil spirits, and black magic.
- It is very powerful for removing Saturn miseries.
- This Rudraksha removes various physical ailments if worn on chest and forearm.
- This bead provides safety and security to the wearer.
Therapeutic Benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- The Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is known for its various effective results and it gives strong will power, courage, and bravery.
- It gives very quick results to the wearer.
- This Rudraksha gives the blessing of the Lord Hanuman to the wearer that makes him fearless, strong, dedicated to the cause and determined.
- This rudraksha is helpful in the case of Mangal Dosha and helps in rectifying it by the positive and good energy stored in it.
How to wear it?
The 14 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn on the chest as a mala, on the forehead on the third eye region and on the right arm. If someone wears this bead on the arms or on the top of the head, they are honored by God himself. The wearer of these fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha becomes divine and blessed by Lord Shiva.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Fourteen face Rudraksha: -
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t flaunt Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead to anyone.
- Don’t wear broken rudraksha bead.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing rudraksha.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before going to funeral service.
- Make sure not to wear fourteen face rudraksha mala because it is very powerful.
- Remove rudraksha before going to sleep and place it where you worship God.