13 Mukhi Rudraksha | 13 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses
(13 Mukhi Rudraksha | 13 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also known as Tehra Mukhi Rudraksha. This Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the form of the king Indra and Lord Indra becomes happy if this Rudraksha is worn. If a person wears, they are upgraded, their honor increases and gets a huge success. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha fulfills all the earthly desires and gives eight accomplishments (Siddhis), and the god cupid (Kamadeva) pleases with the person who wears this Mukhi rudraksha.
"Kartikeya samo gyeye sarva Kaamarth Sidhidah."
This mantra gives more power to the wearer to achieve their goal.
This Rudraksha mainly belongs to Thirteen Ratna (Gems) and the wearer gets the thirteen Ratna (Gems) by the blessing of Lord Shiva. This Rudraksha removes all kind of diseases from the body of the wearer of this Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha. This Rudraksha also is known for possessing the power of thirteen Sant (Saints) and wearer of this Rudraksha becomes intelligent, powerful, sharp-minded, free from diseases, good spouse, sons, and daughter. The Person wants to live the life of King should wear this Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha; it is said by Bhagwan Dattatreya.
Thirteen Mukhi Mantra is “Om Hreem Namah” it is associated with Lord Kartikeya, the son of Lord Shiva. The wearer of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is protected from all problems related to Mars, whose ruler is Lord Kartikeya. Good for prosperity, courage, and confidence. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also associated with Kama Deva, the God of love and hence good for success in love and harmony. This Rudraksha provides all attainments associated with chemical science and researchers of medical science reach new horizons of success by wearing these thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha.
All the Rudrakshas are good quality beads and genuine Nepali Rudrakshas. A thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha worn as a remedy is for a life time. All rudrakshas are natural beads and there will be available in a different size, color, and shape. Greeting to Kaamdev who is loved by all and who enchants and attracts all. Thus the functioning of the thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is exactly similar to the deity who rules this bead. The 13 Mukhi Rudraksha confers luxuries, success, achievements, riches and bestows desire fulfillment. Kaamdev is pleased with the wearer of thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha and grants him accomplishments.
Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also helpful for meditation and spiritual attainments that are occurring simultaneously with material benefits. The malefic effects of Venus are nullified as per Astrology.
The thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha enhances charisma and charm providing a witty countenance. It brightens the auric field of the wearer of thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha, increases his attractiveness quotient and draws people towards the wearer. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is the divine bead of a confident, braveness, strong point of view, a charming extroverted personality who can engage and entice people with the power of words.
Presiding Deity: Lord Indra / Kaamdev
Ruling Planet: Venus
Beej Mantra: Om Hreem Namah
Positive effects of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha imparts charm as well as popularity to its wearer.
- This Rudraksha also gives all the money-oriented comforts as well as a spiritual elevation to its wearer.
- A Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha ensures that the wearer emerges success in challenging situations.
- The wearer of this mukhi has his destiny is available to him at full potential.
- Lord Kaamdev also favors the wearer and fulfills all his worldly desires.
- This Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is very beneficial for those people who have to interact with various people like leaders, marketing professionals, company presidents, etc.
- This Rudraksha enhances the performance of its wearer by increasing his Charm and Attraction.
- This Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is also very good for those who are in search of pure and true Love in their life.
Mantras of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Hreem Namah” - The wearer of the Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha should chant related Rudraksha Mantra along with rudraksha utpatti Mantra (Mantra for the Rudraksha Origin) daily at least 9 times while wearing and removing in the night before going to sleep.
Spiritual benefits of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- A Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Indra who supports the wearer with all kinds of Success and Happiness.
- The wearer of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha gets all his earthly desires are fulfilled.
- This Rudraksha is also blessed by Lord Kaamdev who fulfills all his worldly desires.
- This Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha makes the wearer a center of attraction wherever they go.
- The person becomes capable to succeed in any kind of research work especially in the field of medicine.
Importance of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- An ideal Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha for those who find misses more than hits often in life
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha pacifies the negative influence and afflictions of the moon and Venus.
- This rudraksha gives hypnotic power of attraction of vashikarana to the wearer.
Therapeutic Benefits of thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha alleviates from various diseases, low libido, infertility, etc.
- It helps in regulating the functioning of urinary and reproductive organs.
- It also cures chronic low back pain, back pain, sciatica, pelvic pain, kidney-related problems, and muscle cramps.
How to wear it?
This Rudraksha is to be worn on Monday before sunrise. A Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn around the neck as a Pendant or alternately as a Bracelet around the wrist or it can be kept in the place of worship.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Thirteen face Rudraksha: -
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t flaunt Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha bead to anyone.
- Don’t wear broken rudraksha bead.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing rudraksha.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before going to funeral service.
- Make sure not to wear thirteen face rudraksha mala because it is very powerful.
- Remove rudraksha before going to sleep and place it where you worship God.