11 mukhi Rudraksha | 11 mukhi Rudraksha uses and it's benefits
(11 Mukhi Rudraksha | 11 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is known as Eleven Rudras, Ekadash Mukhi Rudraksha and Eleven Face Rudraksha. This is regarded as the light mass of Lord Rudra Shiva and for the devotees of Lord Shiva, it is the most effective and most successful Rudraksha among all other rudrakshas. There are eleven Rudras and the eleventh Rudra is Lord Hanuman. Taking the name of Lord Hanuman, ghosts and evil spirits run away. As Lord Hanuman is known for his learning, virtues, cleverness, and wisdom, the Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is known for its similar powerful effects. Therefore, all these virtues are filled in the man who wears this Eleven Faced Rudraksha. It makes the wearer strong, wise, powerful, healthy and without disease
This Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Indra, the king of gods and gives the wearer permanent happiness and joy. It means that pleasure and happiness come to the man who wears Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha. Also, this rudraksha relieves the wearer from the fear of sudden death. The beads of this rudraksha are generally found in Nepal and found in oval or round shape. Different size of rudraksha has different values and benefits.
The wearer of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha gets success in every field in whichever field the person wants to perform. Wearing this type of rare bead brings comforts, success, and prosperity to the wearer and in family life and also improves your health. This sacred Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha makes one knowledgeable, expert and clever. Those persons who wear Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha have continuous success in their life and are looking for the right path. This Rudra bead is known for its positive results.
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha has associated with Vishuddha chakra and Throat Chakra is the fifth chakra. This chakra is powerful and corresponds to the laryngeal plexus and is associated with both hearing and listening. This is known as the purification point of the body and is the center of wisdom, willpower, truth, and power of choice. Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha helps you to express your needs and desires, your creativity, and your power. With the blessings of Lord Hanuman, the wearer of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is protected from such eventualities and helps him to lead a successful life. The wearer can wear this Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha as a mala or as in-ring for its best results.
There is a different history of every rudraksha. In history stated that the Rudra Samhita, it is included that after Devas were defeated by Asuras, they fled from Amravathy to reach the hermitage of sage Kashyap for getting shelter. Having felt disappointment on them, the sage went to Benares (Kashi) and did strong self-punishment to Lord Shiva. Lord Shiva appeared before him, promising help to the Devas. Sage Kashyap got eleven Rudras as his children from Surabhi. These eleven Rudras defeated the demons and offered protection to the Devas.
Presiding Deity: Hanuman
Beej Mantra: Om Hreem Hum Namah
Main Benefit of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha wearers bless with wisdom, adventurous life, fearlessness, right judgment, powerful vocabulary, and success.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha protects from accidental death and misshaping.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha helps in meditation and removes the problems of yogic practices.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing various diseases and make the wearer healthy and fit.
Mantras of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Hreem Hum Namah” - Chant this mantra 9 times while doing Japa when wearing the Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha and removing in the night before going to sleep.
Spiritual benefits of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:
- It defends the wearer from Akal Mrityu (sudden or accidental death).
- It inculcates a feeling of right actions and courage.
- This bead has a strong protective force which is good for removing fear and also helps in concentration.
- The wearer of eleven Mukhi becomes daring.
- This Rudraksha activates audacity and self-belief in the wearer to lead an adventurous life.
- It is also helpful in meditation and removes complications in human life.
Importance of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha helps the wearer who wishes for stability in work and life.
- It is good for persons who are diffident, weak and fearful.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is good for women as it bestows long life to their husbands/beloved.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha helps the person at a spiritual, mental and physical level.
Properties of Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha:
- An Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha blesses its wearer with an adventurous, successful life, wisdom, precise judgmental power and magic.
- It also saves those people who wear this Mukhi from accidental death.
- This Rudraksha gives control and command over all the six senses and therefore it is very helpful in meditation.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is said that the wearer of this bead gets benefited by Punya/virtues that equals to donating a thousand cows and performing thousand good works.
- Those people who have a tendency to make false decisions, super aggressive and shot tempered should definitely wear this Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha.
- This Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha is said to help in body pains, backache, chronic alcoholism, and liver diseases.
How to wear it?
Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn in the morning after having Bath and incense/ ghee lamp etc must be used. The wearer of the Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha should chant related rudraksha mantra along with rudraksha utpatti mantra.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Eleven face Rudraksha: -
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t flaunt eleven Mukhi Rudraksha bead to anyone.
- Don’t wear broken rudraksha bead.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing rudraksha.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before going to funeral service.
- Make sure not to wear eleven face rudraksha mala because it is very powerful.
- Remove rudraksha before going to sleep and place it where you worship God.