10 Mukhi Rudraksha | 10 Mukhi Rudraksha and it's benefits
(10 Mukhi Rudraksha | 10 Mukhi Rudraksha benefits and it's uses)
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes the Gods of all the 10 directions and the wearer gets blessed by these Gods. The ten faces Rudraksha have ten natural lines on its surface and embodies Gods of all the ten directions. This Rudraksha also saves us from the sin done by the 10 organs of our body. As this Mukhi is ruled by Lord Vishnu, so it represents Lord Krishna, the 8th Avatar of Lord Vishnu, who is the preserver of the whole world. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha has the power of Lord Dashavatara Narayan with the incarnation of Lord Krishna and their blessings help the wearer to conquer difficulties and protect the wearer and the blessings of all these gods will be showed on the wearer.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha mainly imported from Nepal and is highly beneficial and has healing properties. The Nepali ten faced Rudraksha has ample of positive energy and curative power. Dash Mukhi Rudraksha is not ruled by any planet but is controlled by all planets.
This 10 face rudraksha protects the wearer from the negative effects of all planets and other negative energies mostly surrounded human. It helps the person to overcome difficult times, problems, hardship and to achieve success in life. This Rudraksha helps the wearer to move in the right direction of life. To eliminate all the negative energy from human life, it is highly recommended for the people who have been experiencing a very bad phase in life. Mainly a Rudraksha with ten Faces is general of an army and is also Visnu himself. It sublimates the malefic effects of planets and evil powers. The enemy gets fearful and you get the support of nature by wearing this. Since it represents Lord Vishnu, so you get saved from all various kinds of danger. It helps to improve the business, market and job seeker can easily get different jobs.
The Dus Mukhi Rudraksha has immense benefits such as psychological, medical, physical and many other general benefits. It helps the wearer to have strong will power and ultimately it makes one energetic. It helps you to get rid of all sorts’ of evil energy, determination, courage, and forces.
Different rudraksha have different leading planets like the one faced Rudraksha is for Sun and two-faced Rudraksha is for the moon, teen Mukhi Rudraksha is for Mars and so on. However, the ten-faced Rudraksha has no planets. Hence, anyone can wear these ten faced Rudraksha sacred bead in all the circumstances.
Those people who are easily affected by Black Magic and those people who are suffering from sudden anger bursts must be worn this ten mukhi rudraksha. Those people who are not able to get a sound and peaceful sleep as well as decide a right and correct direction for their life should also wear this ten Mukhi Rudraksha.
Presiding Deity: Vishnu
Beej Mantra: Om Hreem Namah
Main Benefit of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
- This Ten Mukhi Rudraksha contains the influence of ten incarnations and ten directions.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha works like a shield on the human body and drives evils away.
- This Mukhi gives lots of positive energy to the wearer.
Mantras of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:-
“Om Hreem Namah” “Sri Vishnu Namah” “Sri Vaishnavi Namah” - Chant this mantra 9 times while doing Japa when wearing the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha.
Spiritual benefits of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha all-pervading spirit and associates it with the primeval waters believed to have been omnipresent before the creation of the world.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is depicted frequently in human form.
- This Rudraksha gives the power to increase the six senses in human being.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha provides peace and a calm mental state.
Importance of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
- It gives the energy of beautiful creation and perseverance to the wearer.
- It is mainly known for its power to helpful to win over the enemies in court cases, litigations and law problems.
- This Mukhi induces sleep in those people having an unstable mind and restless nights.
- It also helps the wearer take firm, positive and correct decisions.
Therapeutic benefits of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
- It protects the wearer from all kinds of problems and negativity.
- This Mukhi removes the blockage from Swadisthan chakra.
- It protects from any evil spirits and enemies, also gives blessings of Narayan and Vishnu.
- The connection with Lord Vishnu is increased by this Mukhi to the worshipper that bestows a person with happiness and prosperity.
- This Mukhi removes any psychic problems, depression, and anxiety.
Properties of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha major properties are that it protects a person from any kind of black magic.
- This Rudraksha removes all the Vastu faults in the wearer's home and life.
- With the blessings of Lord Krishna, the wearer enjoys all the joy and happiness.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha placates the harmful influences, negative effects, and hardships caused by all the nine planets.
How to wear it?
Wearer should recite the given mantra and rudraksha utpatti mantra for 9 times before wearing and removing rudraksha. The Rudraksha should be worn only after proper Sidhhi (method of purification and chanting with mantra) to acquire the power of all the ten incarnations of Lord Narayan.
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing ten face Rudraksha: -
- After buying ten Mukhi Rudraksha bead wash it with clean fresh water and dip it in the cow’s milk for one day before wearing.
- Worship it every day.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t flaunt ten Mukhi Rudraksha bead to anyone.
- Don’t wear broken bead.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Remove it before going to funeral service.
- Make sure not to wear ten face rudraksha mala because it is very powerful.
- Remove it before sleeping and place it where you worship God.