Natural light brown color 9 face (Mukhi) Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 9 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 9 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
It is said that the nine face Rudraksha ruled by Goddess Durga.
This Rudraksha holds the power of nine goddesses known as Nava Durga. Shailputri, Bramhacharini, Chandraghanta, Kush Manda, Skandmata, Katyayani, Kaal Ratri, Mahagauri and Siddhidhatri.
9 Mukhi is associated with the planet "Rahu".
The Crown chakra is associated with 9 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Size of this Rudraksha is 27mm.
weight of this Rudraksha is 4.5gm.
Why 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha is very helpful for those who are suffering from Neurotic disorder.
- By wearing it at the time of worship of Sri yantra immense happiness and prosperity are attained.
- Maa Durga's blessings remain on the person who holds this rudraksha.
- It is believed that if a person wears this rudraksha on their left arm they will become more powerful than before.
- People who are suffering from daily headaches, eye problems, Lung problems, or skin diseases should wear this Rudraksha.
- Those people who are always afraid of ghosts or negative energies should wear this rudraksha for positives results.
- It also protects you from your enemies.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 9 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Saturday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purposes.