Natural brown color 8 face Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 8 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 8 natural partition or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
8 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Ganesha and according to Shiv Purana and Padma Purana, it is said that lord Karthikeya also rules 8 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Anyone who wears this Rudraksha does not face any obstacles in his path.
Lord Ganesha also was known as vighnaharta means the destroyer of obstacles.
It is also said that those who wear 8 Mukhi Rudraksha get the blessings of Lord Shiva and goddess Parvati also.
Rahu is the Ruling planet of this Rudraksha.
Whenever we start our new work we firstly worship Lord Ganesha so if you are planning to enter into something new then you should wear this Rudraksha as Ganesha is also known as "Pratham Pujya".
22mm Rudraksha with weight 3.45gm.
Why 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha removes all type of obstacles or hurdles from your life.
- It removes the malefic effects of Ketu from your life
- 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is very helpful to cure diseases related to skin.
- This rudraksha creates a shield all around your body so that negative energy will not disturb you and always stay away from you.
- businessmen should wear this Rudraksha as it removes obstacles from one's path.
- It fills the wearer with great knowledge and intelligence.
This product is 100% natural and lab certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 8 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Wednesday morning. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra " AUM HOOM NAMAH & OM GANESHAYE NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold or silver cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.
Add it to--- 8 mukhi rudraksha is a symbol of Lord kaal bhairav himself.....its also written in shiv purana