Natural light brown color 11 face (Mukhi) Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 11 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 11 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha starting from the top to the bottom of rudraksha.
11 Mukhi Rudraksha is an identity of Lord Rudra. A person who wears this Rudraksha will bless with long life and negative things will not happen to that person.
11 face Rudraksha has been given equal status as 1 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha is also considered to be the symbol of Lord Shiva's 11th avatar Lord Hanumana.
The eleven face Rudraksha is also considered the nature of Lord Indra.
The throat chakra is associated with 11 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This Rudraksha rules all planets.
24mm is the size of this rudraksha.
3.15gm is the weight of this rudraksha.
Why 11 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- By holding this rudraksha the senses and mind get controlled.
- This Rudraksha is very helpful for yogis because it helps the wearer in building great meditation and concentration power.
- Due to this Rudraksha, there is no fear of premature death.
- 11 Mukhi is very helpful in asthma and respiratory-related problems.
- The person who holds this 11 Mukhi Rudraksha gets the victory in politics, diplomacy, and in every field.
- By wearing this rudraksha sources of income open up and new opportunities are available.
How to use 11 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on "Monday or Friday" morning before 12 noon. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath. sit in a quiet place or near pooja.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HREEM HOOM NAMAH "(ॐ ह्रीं हूं नमः)" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold, silver, or metal cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purposes.