Natural light brown color 7 face Indonesian beads Rudraksha mala with 7 Mukhi Nepali Meru.
According to Hindu mythology, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes Goddess Laxmi.
There are 108+1 beads in this Rudraksha mala along with 7 Mukhi Nepali Meru.
Chanting a Rudraksha mala 108 times gives you a tremendous amount of positive energy and mental peace
According to Padma Purana, seven powerful and mighty small snakes lives in the seven partitions of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha which helps wearer from any kind of harmful venom.
Solar plexus chakra is associated with 7 Mukhi Rudraksha.
Planet Venus ruled by this rudraksha mala.
Chanting 108+1 mala rudraksha will increase your ability to focus, increase mental peace, and also gives you relief from anxiety & stress.
Why 7 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- Because the goddess Laxmi ruled this Rudraksha it always attracts wealth, prosperity, and luxury towards the wearer lifestyle.
- This rudraksha mala always brings new opportunities to create wealth.
- Due to the positive impact of this Rudraksha mala, all negative energies stay away from you.
- This Rudraksha mala also makes you feel positive every time.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 7 Mukhi Rudraksha mala?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Friday in the morning. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "AUM HUM NAMAH or AUM MAHALAKSHMI NAMAH" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purpose.
i am very happy to seen your content, let me know all the 108 + 1 beads were in 7 mukhi