Natural brown color 14 face Rudraksha from Nepal.
In 14 Mukhi Rudraksha, you will get to see 14 natural partitions or cuts on the surface of Rudraksha.
According to Hindu mythology 14, Mukhi Rudraksha originated from the third eye of Lord Shiva and is very rare in nature. most of the time 14 Mukhi Rudraksha also known as Dev Mani.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha symbolizes lord hanuman.
Why 14 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha symbolizes Lord Hanuman, it blessed wearer with brave and fearless nature just like Lord Hanuman.
- It helps you to control your all senses.
- If you are going through Shani Sade Sati you should wear 14 Mukhi Rudraksha it will protect you from the negative impact of Shani Sade Sati.
- It also protects you from skin-related health problems.
- If you are struggling with your studies or concentration power then this Rudraksha will be beneficial for you.
- A great choice for the people in the field of business, stocks, politics, leaders, and traders.
This product is 100% natural and lab-certified. you will get a lab certificate of Rudraksha on the purchase of this Rudraksha.
How to use 14 Mukhi Rudraksha?
- This Rudraksha should be worn on Tuesday. so take a bath and wear your clean clothes after a bath.
- Sit facing towards your pooja close your eyes and chant the mantra "OM NAMAH SHIVAYA" 108 times and then wear the Rudraksha.
- The Rudraksha can be studded in gold or silver cap and tied with silk/wool thread.
Order today and receive FREE SHIPPING!
(SECURE CHECKOUT BADGES)
Note:- Product image is only for illustration purposes.